Hai Gai Freeride Trail log & pics

PB Forum :: Trail Building
Hai Gai Freeride Trail log & pics
Posted: Dec 11, 2008 at 20:43 Quote
yeah i read that your going to film it, and please do!

Posted: Dec 11, 2008 at 23:50 Quote
Dylan:
what about bringing the camera to some of the trail days to get some shots. If you went from some sequences of us building various stunts and sections you could finish with you guys riding the trail. Think about it! It could be kinda cool and people would also get a real idea of what it takes to build or maintain a trail properly. It would help give us builders some props too! You dudes make some cool vids and I love some of your shots on Tied the Knot so you should be the first to film it really...besides you're a Forbidden Freeriders Trail Crew member - first dibs.

Posted: Dec 12, 2008 at 9:27 Quote
wow i cant wait to find out how the trail day goes i wish i could come but a plane journey might be a bit extreme just to help build lol

O+
Posted: Dec 12, 2008 at 10:02 Quote
lame, im always away when theres trail days Frown

Posted: Dec 12, 2008 at 10:08 Quote
derekt wrote:
lame, im always away when theres trail days Frown
What's with that derekt? Dodging out are ya? Hahaha. It's your loss my friend and you won't get a chance to win that Kona Hoodie!! Next time eh? We will be holding a raffle on most Trail Days now so you may get another chance at something funky next year. Our next combined Trail Day is on Knuckers probably very early next year.

O+
Posted: Dec 12, 2008 at 10:14 Quote
i have family stuff to go to haha

Posted: Dec 12, 2008 at 11:18 Quote
exscuses you should bar him from it lol

Posted: Dec 17, 2008 at 10:43 Quote
Unfortunately the Trail Day was cancelled due to adverse weather conditions. We had a dump of snow that made finding wood or even the trail nearly impossible so we will reschedule for early 2009 (weather permitting). Thanks for checking in and remember to check this thread in January 2009. Take care all and happy holidays from the Forbidden Freeriders!

Posted: Dec 17, 2008 at 18:05 Quote
i guess thats the bad thing about living in canada, all of those awesome trails are almost unridable in the winter, and here we have okay trails but they are ridable all year long

O+
Posted: Dec 17, 2008 at 18:12 Quote
photo

GRRRRR

Reason for cancellation

Posted: Dec 17, 2008 at 18:14 Quote
holy crap thats cold

Posted: Dec 18, 2008 at 11:54 Quote
Yeah, 'The Crisp' has arrived. Luckily for the West Coast, the snow stays for a short time and we can ride crispy frosty trails which requires a different skill set. Traction is suprisingly good and drifting becomes somewhat normal. Slick is quick out here.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.047608
Mobile Version of Website