Grindz

• Previous Page
  • Next Page
O+
Posted: Oct 6, 2008 at 1:27 Quote
i've been trying to grind on my p3 lately. i don't have pegs. i just hop, get my front tire on top of the ledge and put my left chainstay on the ege and let it slide. but it never works out as well as i want. my bike pops off usually after about a foot or two. i've seen a few clips of aaron chase grinding like no other. any tips on how to get away with a nice long grind on a ledge?

O+
Posted: Oct 6, 2008 at 1:33 Quote
i have the same question, but i haven't tried using my chainstay, i'm looking to pedal grind. i wish i felt comfortable grinding the right side, then my bash would do the work. i can feeble my bmx on the left, so i guess i'll just have to work on the pedal thing.

Posted: Oct 6, 2008 at 3:09 Quote
freeridebigisland wrote:
i've been trying to grind on my p3 lately. i don't have pegs. i just hop, get my front tire on top of the ledge and put my left chainstay on the ege and let it slide. but it never works out as well as i want. my bike pops off usually after about a foot or two. i've seen a few clips of aaron chase grinding like no other. any tips on how to get away with a nice long grind on a ledge?
You probably want to start grinding on your pedal, don't no much about the frame. But to pedal grind (Which is what Aaron Chase does) bunny hop and get your front wheel about a foot across the ledge, push your crank down and put your back break on to stop your cranks moving. That's about all I know, just practice, hope that helps.

O+
Posted: Oct 6, 2008 at 3:53 Quote
that helps. i've always been on the fence about the pedal grinds because i feel like once i get the pedal on it'll just rotate my cranks back and make the rear end drop or something. but that's good tip, thanks.

• Previous Page
  • Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.007533
Mobile Version of Website