My new full suspension bike

PB Forum :: All Mountain, Enduro & Cross-Country
My new full suspension bike
  • Previous Page
Posted: Oct 6, 2008 at 5:04 Quote
http://www.woolworths.co.uk/product_images/13/76/06/13760661.jpg

This is my new full suspesion bike but in better colours and i am wondering is there aneyway of puttin a new stem on this please

O+
Posted: Oct 6, 2008 at 5:31 Quote
hey dude, the pic is quite small, so hard to see. if it has a standard fork mount that goes through the headset you'll be able to put a stem on it, but lots of the "pricemart-bikes" have weird solid stems that's attached to the fork... so maybe take a pic of the headset. That'll help

Posted: Oct 6, 2008 at 6:01 Quote
you can't put a new stem on it,this bike has the same feature as most city bikes have.If you wanted to put a new stem on it you need a new fork as well

Posted: Oct 6, 2008 at 6:07 Quote
it's got a quill-type stem. you can find one at pretty much any bike shop if you look hard enough.

Posted: Oct 6, 2008 at 6:47 Quote
throw it off a cliff

Posted: Oct 6, 2008 at 11:34 Quote
AmirB wrote:
throw it off a cliff
i agree

Posted: Oct 6, 2008 at 12:15 Quote
slincoln wrote:
AmirB wrote:
throw it off a cliff
i agree

i also agree

Posted: Oct 10, 2008 at 16:22 Quote
Shit like that doesn't deserve to be called a mountain bike. Get your money back, do some research and buy a real bike.

Posted: Oct 10, 2008 at 16:31 Quote
Captain Obvious wishes to point out that he might not be able to afford one of your blinged-out rigs. I don't see what the problem with those kinds of bikes is for new riders. It helps you to not rely on the bike for saving your ass when you mess up.

Posted: Oct 10, 2008 at 16:52 Quote
hamina777 wrote:
Captain Obvious wishes to point out that he might not be able to afford one of your blinged-out rigs. I don't see what the problem with those kinds of bikes is for new riders. It helps you to not rely on the bike for saving your ass when you mess up.

Yeah some of the comments above were a bit too harsh. He's new give him a break. Everybody starts somewhere.

Posted: Oct 10, 2008 at 16:54 Quote
ya, everyone can admit they had a bike like that at sometime so dont diss his bike, at least he's riding what he's got.

Posted: Oct 11, 2008 at 5:42 Quote
i never diss anyones bike, you just ride what you got, when i was a teenager all of us had those leadsled heavy hartails with a straight top tube awful rims, brakes that hardly worked and gear levers like boat rudders that slipped the chain of the cogs all the time, but we used them we went places on them and had just as good a time as i do now, the bike really isnt that important, its getting out and riding that is

Posted: Oct 11, 2008 at 6:09 Quote
fantaman wrote:
slincoln wrote:
AmirB wrote:
throw it off a cliff
i agree

i also agree
i also agree too.
shit bike. cant do much on it.

Posted: Oct 11, 2008 at 9:07 Quote
foxmtbing wrote:
hamina777 wrote:

Yeah some of the comments above were a bit too harsh. He's new give him a break. Everybody starts somewhere.

but still shouldve started witha hardtail i think

Posted: Oct 11, 2008 at 9:19 Quote
JREh wrote:
Shit like that doesn't deserve to be called a mountain bike. Get your money back, do some research and buy a real bike.

Don't see any pictures of your bike on your profile, so what do you ride then???

Why do you have to be so negative towards this kid, he is as stoked as any of us to be getting a new bike, and just wanted to share his happiness with other riders. Its people like you (and the other people who cussed it) who give us bikers a bad name.

So what if he can't afford to spend $10000 on a bike, I am sure you can't either, there will always be someone with a "better' (more expensive) bike out there, doesn't mean they enjoy the sport more than everyone else.

I ride a A Line, I could have afforded any bike I wanted, but chose something I wanted, and if I ever see a noob who shows a interest I try to take time and let them have a blast on my bike, or give them a few tips.

Wake up you fool, you are this sports future try to act like a ambassodor for us!

• Previous Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.010533
Mobile Version of Website