The jah drop(jordan leeson)

PB Forum :: Freeride & Slopestyle
The jah drop(jordan leeson)
Posted: Oct 7, 2008 at 21:58 Quote
if he makes it good for him, but really the chances are slim. anyone whos supporting him in it obviously doesnt get it. you guys wait to see what the death or severe injury of a young person doing this type of thing does to our sport..... say goodbye to jumps at whistler as soon as his parents win the law suit against bender and freeride entertainment for putting the idea in his head. im not joking. liability kills sports like ours[/Quote]

Very true! People getting injured from doing stuff like this gives our sport a bad rep. If he gets hurt, it will probably make the news and other parents will see the news. The parents of bike fanatics will constantly think twice next time their kid asks for a new bike.

Posted: Oct 7, 2008 at 22:05 Quote
this kid is dumb. he isnt going to land it. he probly just wants the attention

Posted: Oct 7, 2008 at 22:09 Quote
me-likey-DH wrote:
if he makes it good for him, but really the chances are slim. anyone whos supporting him in it obviously doesnt get it. you guys wait to see what the death or severe injury of a young person doing this type of thing does to our sport..... say goodbye to jumps at whistler as soon as his parents win the law suit against bender and freeride entertainment for putting the idea in his head. im not joking. liability kills sports like ours

Very true! People getting injured from doing stuff like this gives our sport a bad rep. If he gets hurt, it will probably make the news and other parents will see the news. The parents of bike fanatics will constantly think twice next time their kid asks for a new bike.[/Quote]

they wouldnt win anything, it says in the movie, on his bike and on his god damn helmet that doing this kind of thing is at his own risk

Posted: Oct 7, 2008 at 22:15 Quote
Bomber-Man-8825 wrote:
me-likey-DH wrote:
if he makes it good for him, but really the chances are slim. anyone whos supporting him in it obviously doesnt get it. you guys wait to see what the death or severe injury of a young person doing this type of thing does to our sport..... say goodbye to jumps at whistler as soon as his parents win the law suit against bender and freeride entertainment for putting the idea in his head. im not joking. liability kills sports like ours

Very true! People getting injured from doing stuff like this gives our sport a bad rep. If he gets hurt, it will probably make the news and other parents will see the news. The parents of bike fanatics will constantly think twice next time their kid asks for a new bike.

they wouldnt win anything, it says in the movie, on his bike and on his god damn helmet that doing this kind of thing is at his own risk[/Quote]

and theres warning on hairdryers to... this doesnt stop people from doing stupid things

aaronlampman wrote:

as for you... your a tool, i just saw his profile and you calling him out for posting it (to which he said he friend posted it on his profile) and backing down, i think you said something like this:

"hey u bitch hit the jaw drop. dont say ur gonna over all of pinkbike then backdown. or are u gonna hit it. cause if u are u should mos def tell me......"

there positive encouragement. you call him a pussy for backing down, then call him an idiot.

Posted: Oct 7, 2008 at 22:28 Quote
alineguy wrote:
Graphxxx wrote:
My thought is hes big headed. Look at the facts. Bender had a much better suited bike for that, was alot more experiences, is the hucking king and he hasn't made it... Now why would this randomless kid make it? Bender tried it because he had balls or steel and many lives, but he tried it because its his life. This kid doesn't live from hucking like bender does.

I don't want to rain on his paraid, but chances are he won't make it. I honestly don't even think he'll drop it. I think he'll realize just how crazy the jaw drop actualy is. Bender has been there and they'll never be a second bender. The spot has already been taken.

Might get flamed but meh don't care.

benders hitting it again in 6 weeks

BAM!!! i found the reason the kid wants to hit it so bad....he wants to beat bender...wow..like i said bag em and tag em

Posted: Oct 7, 2008 at 22:30 Quote
bomberdave wrote:
Bomber-Man-8825 wrote:
me-likey-DH wrote:

they wouldnt win anything, it says in the movie, on his bike and on his god damn helmet that doing this kind of thing is at his own risk

and theres warning on hairdryers to... this doesnt stop people from doing stupid things

aaronlampman wrote:

as for you... your a tool, i just saw his profile and you calling him out for posting it (to which he said he friend posted it on his profile) and backing down, i think you said something like this:

"hey u bitch hit the jaw drop. dont say ur gonna over all of pinkbike then backdown. or are u gonna hit it. cause if u are u should mos def tell me......"

there positive encouragement. you call him a pussy for backing down, then call him an idiot.[/Quote]well he needs to think about wut he writes before he puts it on pinkbike. but i also never said he was gonna land it or anything.if he wants to do it. let him do it its not like kids on pinkbike will stop him

Posted: Oct 7, 2008 at 22:32 Quote
I give bender props for trying something big like that but we should learn from mistakes like that, not repeat them. But if you insist on do it then good luck.

Posted: Oct 8, 2008 at 1:47 Quote
I share the opinion that creating threads about someone going to do something is more than stupid. It's much better to do it an to post the vid and then everyone will disuss the result without making any hypotese.
In my opinion, though i saw jah drop only in a well-known film, it's possible to land it if you have good dropping skills and a good bike, not like Bender's Karpiel Apocalypse, which is too short and too high. I myself jumped drops over 30 and 40 feet high and i understand something in this subject.
And i wish Jordan to jump it not to make all these talks useless gossip. Hope he will land it.

Posted: Oct 8, 2008 at 1:55 Quote
Cant wait to see the pics of this kid in a coma.... Is he clever enough to consider a helmet whilst attempting this?

Posted: Oct 8, 2008 at 2:03 Quote
on what bike is jordan gonna drop this almost 60 footer

Posted: Oct 8, 2008 at 2:05 Quote
fantaman wrote:
Read somewhere it was a norco A line?

Posted: Oct 8, 2008 at 2:07 Quote
slugshead wrote:
fantaman wrote:
Read somewhere it was a norco A line?

thanks

Posted: Oct 8, 2008 at 2:14 Quote
man if he makes this, irs gonna be some promo for norco if he does ride an aline

Posted: Oct 8, 2008 at 2:17 Quote
I'm laughing. All the hate on this kid because he rides better than most people at a young age and has balls/stupidity to do some huge shit. Rolleyes

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.008536
Mobile Version of Website