Josh Bender 100ft

PB Forum :: Freeride & Slopestyle
Josh Bender 100ft
  • Previous Page
Posted: Oct 27, 2007 at 14:38 Quote
I'm sick of people going on about this + saying he's done it - WHERE?!?!?!?

Posted: Oct 27, 2007 at 14:40 Quote
if im correct he has done the 30 or 40 foot and in the next couple of years he was planning the 100 foot drop. i might be wrong but thats the last thing that i have heard

Posted: Oct 27, 2007 at 14:41 Quote
It has not been done, if it had been done believe me you would know. The way the story goes is the guys over at Eastern Front talked with Bender. He said he's planning to make his big return by doing a 100 foot drop somewhere in Utah. That's where it stands.

Posted: Oct 27, 2007 at 14:43 Quote
srry it was a 55 foot drop

Posted: Oct 27, 2007 at 14:43 Quote
100ft drop that would be insane, the landing gonna have to be perfect

Posted: Oct 27, 2007 at 15:10 Quote
He's gonna snap his back and ankles/legs if you ask me!!!

Posted: Oct 27, 2007 at 15:11 Quote
He didn't even land the jah drop wich is 40foot for gods sake

Posted: Oct 27, 2007 at 15:22 Quote
norcohucker wrote:
He didn't even land the jah drop wich is 40foot for gods sake

The Jah Drop was between 55 and 60 feet.

Posted: Oct 27, 2007 at 15:52 Quote
If he actually goes for it I will be surprised. I don't see the purpose of it though. So he hucked his shit off a 100 foot tall cliff? This proves that since he can't improve at anything else he will just trying something stupid that could kill him to get back on the top. Not ballsy at all, to say the least it's purely stupid. And as for the Jah Drop, as I re-call he never landed it... If I were him ide try landing something smaller than what i'm doing before doing something twice as big.

Posted: Oct 27, 2007 at 15:59 Quote
first off bender was never at the top, all he is is a biker than knows how to hold on tight and get his things in order with God lol

Posted: Oct 27, 2007 at 16:09 Quote
What bike is gonna make this drop possible,karpiel or some custom made bike with the rigth suspension.Is the Super monster gonna show it's face or will the Risse do the job?I hope he's gonna land it perfectly and taking Freeride to new extreme's.Bender will and always be a legend when it comes to pushing the sport to a new level.

Posted: Oct 28, 2007 at 9:53 Quote
not 'bender-bashing' or anything but when you watch his technique he just lifts the front end up and hopes for the best, half the videos you see of him are of him crashing, tbh, i think you're gonna have to land both wheels at the same time from that height, somebody like vanderham, rennie or gracia who have more technique might have a slight chance of landing such a big drop, we all know bender will have the balls to do it, but i seriously doubt he'll have the skill to land it and ride out

Posted: Oct 28, 2007 at 9:56 Quote
yeh he always lands on the back wheel wich makes the bike buck forward . that is how he always crashes. but you gotta give him credit for trying some of that stuff

Posted: Oct 28, 2007 at 9:56 Quote
i think there gonna have to bring back the super monsters if he goes for it.

• Previous Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.010788
Mobile Version of Website