Josh Bender 100ft

PB Forum :: Freeride & Slopestyle
Josh Bender 100ft
Posted: Nov 23, 2007 at 15:05 Quote
konashonky2008 wrote:
i think robbie bourden hit a 100 foot drop

he didnt. his gap in NWD 7 was a claimed 60x60, and to where he lands that sounds about right.

Posted: Nov 23, 2007 at 20:35 Quote
crash23 wrote:
konashonky2008 wrote:
i think robbie bourden hit a 100 foot drop

he didnt. his gap in NWD 7 was a claimed 60x60, and to where he lands that sounds about right.

o

Posted: Nov 23, 2007 at 20:38 Quote
ezekiel82 wrote:
theavenged wrote:
bigitspizzec wrote:
jesus you ^^ are a fatty idiot bender did not break his back on jah drop, he broke his back in utah, get your facts straight

I think your wrongSmile

Well then, that would make you wrong. He walked away from the Jah Drop, he busted his back up on a 30 something foot drop in Utah.

Yup. All like 5 or 6 tries he walked away. Then he did a drop in utah. 40 feet. Had a bad fall, broke his back and theres even a video of it. I know im a bender fan Smile

Posted: Nov 23, 2007 at 20:40 Quote
devinofkona wrote:
ezekiel82 wrote:
theavenged wrote:

I think your wrongSmile

Well then, that would make you wrong. He walked away from the Jah Drop, he busted his back up on a 30 something foot drop in Utah.

Yup. All like 5 or 6 tries he walked away. Then he did a drop in utah. 40 feet. Had a bad fall, broke his back and theres even a video of it. I know im a bender fan Smile
yeah 4 trys on the jaw drop, i used to love bender i know too, i even have a risse bigfoot so HA..

Posted: Nov 23, 2007 at 20:42 Quote
frdh wrote:
devinofkona wrote:
ezekiel82 wrote:

no you cant call yourself a bender fan if you dont even know where the jaw drop is, first off it in kamloops and second its 55 ft...

Are you challneged, did you even read my post. The Jah drop, spell it right bud. Is in kamloops, im not dumb, i never said that. I said the drop he broke his back on was 40 feet, and it was in utah. He did NOT break it on the jah drop

Posted: Nov 23, 2007 at 20:47 Quote
frdh wrote:
devinofkona wrote:
ezekiel82 wrote:

yeah 4 trys on the jaw drop, i used to love bender i know too, i even have a risse bigfoot so HA..

Lol ok so you have a big fork... thats cool.. if you had a karpiel with a risse bigfoot, ide have to say dammmm, but ile still say it for having a 12inch inverted fork. Dammmmmmmmm. Yeah no worries we can all love bender.

Posted: Dec 29, 2007 at 9:28 Quote
norcohucker wrote:
He didn't even land the jah drop wich is 40foot for gods sake
its 55 feet you dope

Posted: Dec 29, 2007 at 9:31 Quote
haunter wrote:
norcohucker wrote:
its 55 feet you dope

This thread is dead. Shhhhhh.

Posted: Dec 29, 2007 at 9:47 Quote
here a photo for you Bender fans: Jah Drop attempt

photo

Posted: Dec 29, 2007 at 9:59 Quote
haunter wrote:
norcohucker wrote:
its 55 feet you dope

Don't gravedig a thread unless you have something useful to add. Its already been stated many times that the Jah Drop is 55 feet. This is over.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.011221
Mobile Version of Website