What mtb/s do you own?

PB Forum :: Post Your Ride
What mtb/s do you own?
Previous Page |
Author Message
Posted: Oct 14, 2008 at 7:47 Quote
Since all of the BMX's weren't happy with the mountain bikers posting there bikes in there thread, this thread is here for them. To keep the peace Salute

Posted: Oct 14, 2008 at 7:52 Quote
Ill start, heres mine
2324427

2324427


Posted: Oct 14, 2008 at 12:41 Quote
ryaneles wrote:
2286666

2286666

my bike

don't get made at me, if mountian bikers can do it bmxers can do it
If you tell them about this thread then they wont post in your and everyones happy

Posted: Oct 14, 2008 at 13:20 Quote
Here are mine:
2568219
2568219
2477891
2477891
I paid for both myself. The STP has brand new parts and cost about £800 and the Kona Stab was second hand and cost £560.

Posted: Oct 14, 2008 at 14:07 Quote
ryaneles wrote:
2286666

2286666

my bike

don't get made at me, if mountian bikers can do it bmxers can do it

i think your missing the point. the other thread was called "What bike/s do you own?" note the word Attention Attention Attention "bike/s"Attention Attention Attention . now this thread is called "What mtb/s do you own?" note the word Attention Attention Attention "mtb/s"Attention Attention Attention . now do you see the other one said "bike/s" this one says "mtb/s". yes does it not. some people just look at the active forum thing which doesnt say wether its in the mtb section or the bmx section and once in the thread some of us dont bother to check what section it is in. so now you are just being a pissed off jerk because you dont like the fact that there are mtbs in your bmx forum. GET OVER IT!!

here is my "MTB", note the "mountain bike" being posted i have a bmx too but since the title says what "mtb/s" do you own? im not going to post it here because im not a jerk.

1240742

1240742

My 2005 Norco Rival, Soon to be a 2009 Blk Mrkt Mob

Posted: Oct 14, 2008 at 14:16 Quote
dmanj wrote:
ryaneles wrote:
2286666
2286666
my bike

don't get made at me, if mountian bikers can do it bmxers can do it

i think your missing the point. the other thread was called "What bike/s do you own?" note the word Attention Attention Attention "bike/s"Attention Attention Attention . now this thread is called "What mtb/s do you own?" note the word Attention Attention Attention "mtb/s"Attention Attention Attention . now do you see the other one said "bike/s" this one says "mtb/s". yes does it not. some people just look at the active forum thing which doesnt say wether its in the mtb section or the bmx section and once in the thread some of us dont bother to check what section it is in. so now you are just being a pissed off jerk because you dont like the fact that there are mtbs in your bmx forum. GET OVER IT!!

here is my "MTB", note the "mountain bike" being posted i have a bmx too but since the title says what "mtb/s" do you own? im not going to post it here because im not a jerk.

1240742
1240742
My 2005 Norco Rival, Soon to be a 2009 Blk Mrkt Mob
Couldn't have said it better myself.

Posted: Oct 14, 2008 at 21:37 Quote
my MTB'S

2420975

2420975


2486625

2486625


Posted: Oct 15, 2008 at 13:33 Quote
the thread that was made before was the in the BMX FORUM which useually means its for bmx only, not you your big wheels. Us bmxers have one forum to discuss and post bmx stuff. We don't what it clogged up with your mountian bikes. Mountian bikers have all the rest of the forum to discuss there big wheels. And its says at the top of the thread BMX(20"), which useually mean BMX not MTB. So stop posting you mtb shit in our forums.

Posted: Oct 15, 2008 at 13:41 Quote
ryaneles wrote:
the thread that was made before was the in the BMX FORUM which useually means its for bmx only, not you your big wheels. Us bmxers have one forum to discuss and post bmx stuff. We don't what it clogged up with your mountian bikes. Mountian bikers have all the rest of the forum to discuss there big wheels. And its says at the top of the thread BMX(20"), which useually mean BMX not MTB. So stop posting you mtb shit in our forums.

HEY!!Really Mad its like i said earlier, some people just look at the active forum thing which doesnt say wether its in the mtb section or the bmx section and once in the thread some of us dont bother to check what section it is in. so now you are just being a pissed off jerk because you dont like the fact that there are mtbs in your bmx forum. GET OVER IT!!

Posted: Oct 15, 2008 at 13:45 Quote
haha read what you just wrote, MTB's IN THE BMX SECTION, does that sound right????

Posted: Oct 15, 2008 at 13:51 Quote
ryaneles wrote:
haha read what you just wrote, MTB's IN THE BMX SECTION, does that sound right????

that part is irrelivant to the point i was making. if you read the stuff before it you'd understand. the thread does not state whether it wants bmx of mtbs in it so its open to anything. even if it is in the bmx forum. its just like the "What brakes are you running" thread. its in the Dh/4X section, but people all kinds of bikes, even ones without dh or 4x bikes are posting in it.

Posted: Oct 15, 2008 at 14:14 Quote
dmanj wrote:
ryaneles wrote:
haha read what you just wrote, MTB's IN THE BMX SECTION, does that sound right????

that part is irrelivant to the point i was making. if you read the stuff before it you'd understand. the thread does not state whether it wants bmx of mtbs in it so its open to anything. even if it is in the bmx forum. its just like the "What brakes are you running" thread. its in the Dh/4X section, but people all kinds of bikes, even ones without dh or 4x bikes are posting in it.

that makes no sense, it says BMX its ovibouly for bmx only

Posted: Oct 15, 2008 at 14:26 Quote
zocchi66 wrote:
dmanj wrote:
ryaneles wrote:
haha read what you just wrote, MTB's IN THE BMX SECTION, does that sound right????

that part is irrelivant to the point i was making. if you read the stuff before it you'd understand. the thread does not state whether it wants bmx of mtbs in it so its open to anything. even if it is in the bmx forum. its just like the "What brakes are you running" thread. its in the Dh/4X section, but people all kinds of bikes, even ones without dh or 4x bikes are posting in it.

that makes no sense, it says BMX its ovibouly for bmx only

read the stuff earlier and it will make sense

Posted: Oct 15, 2008 at 14:54 Quote
mtb'ers get pissy easily.

Posted: Oct 15, 2008 at 15:09 Quote
crispen wrote:
mtb'ers get pissy easily.

so do bmxers

Previous Page |

 
Copyright © 2000 - 2020. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.009618
Mobile Version of Website