MTB Park In Gloucester

PB Forum :: Downhill
MTB Park In Gloucester
Posted: Oct 30, 2008 at 8:42 Quote
timbercombe wrote:
YES for the lecky hill. Def. poss HT catagory and a FS catagory? Have to choose which course's to time as well but tht would be well fun.

yeh there will be a hardtail section and full sus section or that will just be unfair Wink
yeh will be just a bit of fun Big Grin

Posted: Oct 30, 2008 at 9:05 Quote
Sounds like a good plan to me, always thought would be a laugh to have some races up there, an uplift/ski lift would make it easier though lol!

Posted: Oct 30, 2008 at 9:06 Quote
timbercombe wrote:
Sounds like a good plan to me, always thought would be a laugh to have some races up there, an uplift/ski lift would make it easier though lol!

i agree Big Grin but its not going to happen though the counsil hate all of the bikers anyway let alone letting us build a ski lift hehe

Posted: Oct 30, 2008 at 9:08 Quote
haha shame really. They don't hate too much, they gave over some land for DJs to be built, they're bout half way down as you go down the fiel section after the trails.

O+
Posted: Oct 30, 2008 at 9:26 Quote
this sounds sweet to me i live about two hours away but have friends near there so would deffo get down there every now and then

Posted: Oct 30, 2008 at 10:16 Quote
i would be well up for that but im only 12 so would be last by a mile but like you said .. its bit of fun

Posted: Oct 30, 2008 at 10:22 Quote
GHill wrote:
i would be well up for that but im only 12 so would be last by a mile but like you said .. its bit of fun

yeh dont worry about it it would only be a bit of fun!

Posted: Oct 30, 2008 at 10:26 Quote
when will it be??

Posted: Oct 30, 2008 at 10:36 Quote
GHill wrote:
when will it be??

dont kona we just need to find out how many people we wil have set a dat and time and just tell people to turn up

Posted: Oct 30, 2008 at 11:12 Quote
I'll be up for it mate

be nice to have summat decent nearby!

Posted: Oct 30, 2008 at 14:01 Quote
id turn up.. just name a date. that possibly isn't tomorrow?

Posted: Oct 30, 2008 at 14:12 Quote
Make sure you post up the time and date and stuff in advance dude so me and my homes can make sure were free Razz
x

Posted: Oct 30, 2008 at 14:14 Quote
jaycubb wrote:
Make sure you post up the time and date and stuff in advance dude so me and my homes can make sure were free Razz
x

dont worry we will do
it will probably be in the christmas hols but maybe earlier

just so everyone knows it will be a DH course and there will be a HT and a full sus section to make it a bit fairer.

also can people PM me if they would be willing to help out and race!

O+
Posted: Nov 2, 2008 at 11:52 Quote
good idea ben, hope it actually happens, we need stopwatches and stuff. I will definitely be up for anything riding related

Posted: Nov 4, 2008 at 17:11 Quote
I reckon its a well good idea we need a good freeride centre and some proper dh round here. im at lecky 4 days a week so id be up for the racing and i live near bugs boarding so name the times and ill help with anyting to get this place going

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.020717
Mobile Version of Website