Post your Banshee Amp

PB Forum :: Post Your Ride
Post your Banshee Amp
O+
Posted: Feb 23, 2011 at 8:20 Quote
strento wrote:
heres mineBig Grin
photo

Thats sick man! the only thing i really don't like with the colored AMP's is that banshee leaves one chainstay raw. I cant see any reason for it.

Posted: Feb 23, 2011 at 19:57 Quote
abackvall wrote:
strento wrote:
heres mineBig Grin
photo

Thats sick man! the only thing i really don't like with the colored AMP's is that banshee leaves one chainstay raw. I cant see any reason for it.
thanks dude! and im pretty sure its there so if you are running gears and your chains slaps up against it no paint will chip.

O+
Posted: Jun 29, 2011 at 12:42 Quote
DirtBagMedia wrote:
here is mine!
just finished the build SO STOKED

Damn thats sick! love all the chrome! How are you liking the kenda tire? thinking about getting a pair of them for my AMP Smile btw, how wide bars do you run?

Posted: Jun 29, 2011 at 12:48 Quote
abackvall wrote:
DirtBagMedia wrote:
here is mine!

Damn thats sick! love all the chrome! How are you liking the kenda tire? thinking about getting a pair of them for my AMP Smile btw, how wide bars do you run?
i haven't really ridden it yet haha! my friend had the sb8 and he got another one so they must work well! (i have a larsen on the back and love it) and my bars are a full 31" (uncut atlas bars, were gold then faded now raw)

O+
Posted: Jun 29, 2011 at 12:50 Quote
DirtBagMedia wrote:
abackvall wrote:
DirtBagMedia wrote:
here is mine!

i haven't really ridden it yet haha! my friend had the sb8 and he got another one so they must work well! (i have a larsen on the back and love it) and my bars are a full 31" (uncut atlas bars, were gold then faded now raw)

That sounds good, might get a pair of sb8's then. And the raw bars look super slick with that frame.

Posted: Jun 29, 2011 at 12:52 Quote
abackvall wrote:
DirtBagMedia wrote:
abackvall wrote:

That sounds good, might get a pair of sb8's then. And the raw bars look super slick with that frame.
yea it all turned out well! pretty pumped but i need to buy new forks, cranks, bar/stem for my fully now hahaa

Posted: Apr 11, 2013 at 13:53 Quote
2011 banshee amp with 2012 argyle RCT
2011 banshee amp with 2012 argyle RCT
My 2011 banshee amp with my new argyle RCT. Weighs in at 24.5

Posted: Apr 11, 2013 at 14:06 Quote
Woah not heard from this thread in a while.

Posted: Apr 11, 2013 at 14:11 Quote
sol-gh wrote:
Woah not heard from this thread in a while.
Thought I may as well revive it. And this way I get another forum to white my bike out in

Posted: Jun 3, 2013 at 11:35 Quote
Does anyone know how to tell the year of a banshe amp? I'm looking to buy one, but the seller is not sure of the year. Any help would be MUCH appreciated. Thanks in advance!

Posted: Jun 13, 2013 at 19:37 Quote
Hey i ride a regular banshee amp photo above and kenda sb8s 2.35 and my rear tire hits my frame all the time when im jumping and im worried it will wear down the frame enough to weaken it anyone got a quick fix besides a new tire cause mines brand spank

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.028630
Mobile Version of Website