Purple People Eater!

PB Forum :: Dirt Jumping & Street
Purple People Eater!
| Next Page
Author Message
Posted: Oct 19, 2008 at 15:42 Quote
they kinda look like bmx bars. any reson why you have cross bars and not like, other mtb style ones?

Posted: Oct 19, 2008 at 15:43 Quote
dancallahan wrote:
they kinda look like bmx bars. any reson why you have cross bars and not like, other mtb style ones?

no reason, other then the fact that the other parts bike i bought, has them...

Posted: Oct 19, 2008 at 15:44 Quote
krazer wrote:
that would be too much, purple bars, stem, AND grips..lol

that would Look SICK!!!!!

Posted: Oct 19, 2008 at 16:00 Quote
anyone find him a purple seat???

Posted: Oct 19, 2008 at 16:02 Quote
dancallahan wrote:
d.i.y seat's maybs
what are those im looking for a purple seat too

Posted: Oct 19, 2008 at 16:09 Quote
mkitsis2 wrote:
dancallahan wrote:
d.i.y seat's maybs
what are those im looking for a purple seat too
do it yourself

Posted: Jun 20, 2010 at 18:45 Quote
what parts are you still looking for i may be able to help

Posted: Jun 20, 2010 at 19:45 Quote
therealme528 wrote:
what parts are you still looking for i may be able to help

your two years to late, bud.

| Next Page

 
Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.012327
Mobile Version of Website