4A TRAILS JAM POSTPONDED TILL FURTHER NOTICE

PB Forum :: Dirt Jumping & Street
4A TRAILS JAM POSTPONDED TILL FURTHER NOTICE
Posted: Nov 29, 2008 at 10:01 Quote
I know who smashed the jumps up and took the tools. Not sure of his surname but his name is Ryan. Quite a tall guy with blond high lighted spikey hair. And his mate. Apparently they did it as they dont get on well with one of you and apparently some of the tools were theirs to start with.

Posted: Nov 29, 2008 at 10:10 Quote
hahaha dont thinks so mate as he ride and builds there with us if u mean ryan springle

Posted: Nov 29, 2008 at 10:51 Quote
Not sure. Like I say I dont know his surname. But thats what he told me today.

Posted: Nov 29, 2008 at 10:53 Quote
well i no all the mtbers in local area and there is a fair lot of ryans
but only one thats tall with blond hair thats really light and i didnt do it trust me

Posted: Nov 29, 2008 at 11:34 Quote
typecaRl wrote:
I know who smashed the jumps up and took the tools. Not sure of his surname but his name is Ryan. Quite a tall guy with blond high lighted spikey hair. And his mate. Apparently they did it as they dont get on well with one of you and apparently some of the tools were theirs to start with.
well we should smash him up with the tools!!! he is a tool so lets smash him up with him... then use him as foundation Big Grin

Posted: Nov 29, 2008 at 11:36 Quote
dmrlover wrote:
typecaRl wrote:
well we should smash him up with the tools!!! he is a tool so lets smash him up with him... then use him as foundation Big Grin

no dude... it wasnt him.

Posted: Nov 29, 2008 at 11:41 Quote
1 he was at work when it was smashed up
2 im like best mates with him

Posted: Nov 29, 2008 at 12:54 Quote
I honestly think we are talking about a different Ryan here. Has the Ryan you are talking about got a race on at pork 2moz?

Posted: Nov 29, 2008 at 13:00 Quote
yes he has, the one that orderd parts earlyer

Posted: Nov 29, 2008 at 13:02 Quote
typecaRl wrote:
I honestly think we are talking about a different Ryan here. Has the Ryan you are talking about got a race on at pork 2moz?

yup

Posted: Nov 29, 2008 at 13:07 Quote
Oh ok fair enough. Dont know why told me him and his mate did it then lol.

Posted: Nov 29, 2008 at 13:08 Quote
whos his mate then?

Posted: Nov 29, 2008 at 13:12 Quote
Not sure to be honest. Have seen him riding with err can never remember if his name is James or Jason. lol. But I doubt he would do it. Hes well alright. I used to go cruising with him back when we were boi racers lol

Posted: Nov 29, 2008 at 13:18 Quote
jason his brother

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.018059
Mobile Version of Website