What are the best pedals for DJ/Street?

PB Forum :: Dirt Jumping & Street
What are the best pedals for DJ/Street?
Previous Page |
Author Message
Posted: Oct 19, 2008 at 14:25 Quote
Okay I have a P2 and the stock pedals suck. I need to upgrade them NOW. What are the best pedals for DJ/Street?? I'm not really worried about weight, but if possible, please post the weight and price of whatever pedal you recommend.

Here's what I am looking at right now:

Crank Brothers 5050XX
DMR V12
DMR V8
Syncros pedals (can't remember the model)
Atomlab Trailking
NS Bikes Legaters
Wellgo MG-1
Shadow Nostra
Odyssey Cilencki
e.13 Staccato? maybe.

Posted: Oct 19, 2008 at 14:26 Quote
eliminate thte 5050s from the list as well as teh v8s if your also looking at the v12a

Posted: Oct 19, 2008 at 14:29 Quote
Wellgo MG-1 or MG-52. Best pedals I have ever used. Ever.

Posted: Oct 19, 2008 at 14:29 Quote
IanSunday wrote:
eliminate thte 5050s from the list as well as teh v8s if your also looking at the v12a
man everybody seems to hate 5050s but my friend has some and has never had problems... and the V8's are there also because of price..

Posted: Oct 19, 2008 at 14:30 Quote
Pedals are all preference.

Posted: Oct 19, 2008 at 14:33 Quote
also looking at the animal hamilton, eastern magnesium, and fly bikes ruben.

Posted: Oct 19, 2008 at 14:34 Quote
5050!!!

run them on the DH bike, the Bmx and the jump bike!

No problems at all, are fine, as long as you are not backward and understand the useage of lock tite!

Posted: Oct 19, 2008 at 14:36 Quote
P3biker4 wrote:
also looking at the animal hamilton, eastern magnesium, and fly bikes ruben.
I have Hamilton's. They are decent.

Posted: Oct 19, 2008 at 14:36 Quote
i had them and i used them for about 25 min befor the plates came off. worst $100 bucks ive ever spent

Posted: Oct 19, 2008 at 14:38 Quote
IanSunday wrote:
i had them and i used them for about 25 min befor the plates came off. worst $100 bucks ive ever spent


dont be a retard then

use locktight and make sure they are all tight, yeah it may take you a bit to sort it all out, but you cant ride 24/7, use an evening and will be done fairly quickly.

Posted: Oct 19, 2008 at 14:38 Quote
windowlicker wrote:
P3biker4 wrote:
also looking at the animal hamilton, eastern magnesium, and fly bikes ruben.
I have Hamilton's. They are decent.

Window - You are right it is all preference. As in I hated my Hamiltons.

Are you the same windowlicker on MTBR/Ridemonkey? LOL. That name travels if it is you...

Posted: Oct 19, 2008 at 14:41 Quote
demo-9 wrote:
windowlicker wrote:
P3biker4 wrote:
also looking at the animal hamilton, eastern magnesium, and fly bikes ruben.
I have Hamilton's. They are decent.

Window - You are right it is all preference. As in I hated my Hamiltons.

Are you the same windowlicker on MTBR/Ridemonkey? LOL. That name travels if it is you...
Same person, lol.

I am not really fond of concave pedals, I should have gone flat but for being concave, they are decent.

Posted: Oct 19, 2008 at 15:13 Quote
can anyone think of any others?

Posted: Oct 19, 2008 at 15:16 Quote
i have 50/50's their amazing i dont know why every ones complaining about...But i do have the XX seal ones..dont buy the X

Posted: Oct 19, 2008 at 15:18 Quote
XXX?? What are you talking about? theres only the X and XX and the XX come with sealed bearings....

Previous Page |

 
Copyright © 2000 - 2020. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.005636
Mobile Version of Website