What are the best pedals for DJ/Street?

PB Forum :: Dirt Jumping & Street
What are the best pedals for DJ/Street?
| Next Page
Posted: Oct 23, 2008 at 16:52 Quote
DarkElement101 wrote:
what is with this thread being so long,choose a god damn pedal and ride....serously do you really need to to research a pedal before you buy? your 13 still learning to take jumps probably havent even hit any doubles with a 2 foot gap yet, just get that wellgo MG-1 it's a great pedal or a DMR V12...thread over.
oh yeah sure. Really Mad i've hit jumps with like a 8 foot gap maybe even bigger and can almost do a table.. just cuz im 13 doesn't mean im crap.Madder seriously, you can't judge someone by thir fricken pinkbike account, so screw off. all i'm doing is making sure i don't waste my money on a pedal that will break.... Blank Stare Mad Madder Really Mad Thumbs Down Very confused Fireman Jail Jailbreak Joker Whip

Posted: Oct 23, 2008 at 16:56 Quote
No, people think you're immature because you're passing over a pedal just because that same company makes low-end stuff. Wellgo makes pedals for almost every company out there, if you don't want to buy a Wellgo, you're gonna run low on options.

Posted: Oct 23, 2008 at 17:01 Quote
dubhex wrote:
No, people think you're immature because you're passing over a pedal just because that same company makes low-end stuff. Wellgo makes pedals for almost every company out there, if you don't want to buy a Wellgo, you're gonna run low on options.
what i never said anything about wellgo making low-end stuff.

Posted: Oct 23, 2008 at 17:02 Quote
P3biker4 wrote:
fireman- wrote:
p2fever wrote:
Ya, part of it is that they say Wellgo on them
well to me they just look like the kind of pedals you would find on a canadian tire bike.
YEAH THATS IT!!!! THEY LOOK CHEAP AS ALL CRAP!!! Big Grin

You were saying?

get over yourself kid. buy some 5050's, and see what happens.

Posted: Oct 23, 2008 at 17:05 Quote
dubhex wrote:
P3biker4 wrote:
fireman- wrote:
well to me they just look like the kind of pedals you would find on a canadian tire bike.
YEAH THATS IT!!!! THEY LOOK CHEAP AS ALL CRAP!!! Big Grin

You were saying?

get over yourself kid. buy some 5050's, and see what happens.
thats true i said they look cheap but i didn't say they were bad. right now im pretty much about to buy the MG-1's beccause everyone pretty much has good things to say, so are you happy?

Posted: Oct 23, 2008 at 17:07 Quote
P3biker4 wrote:
thats true i said they look cheap but i didn't say they were bad. right now im pretty much about to buy the MG-1's beccause everyone pretty much has good things to say, so are you happy?

Yes. And you will be too.

Posted: Oct 23, 2008 at 17:09 Quote
man! finally! let me know how they feel after you get em.

Posted: Oct 23, 2008 at 17:14 Quote
fireman- wrote:
actually i still have not ordered them but if i do i most defenitley will tell you guys how they feel. Big Grin

Posted: Oct 24, 2008 at 4:32 Quote
P3biker4 wrote:
fireman- wrote:
actually i still have not ordered them but if i do i most defenitley will tell you guys how they feel. Big Grin
dude there sick, mine were $50 aussie dollars, cheap as, sooo grippy, u will be very pleased

Posted: Oct 24, 2008 at 11:43 Quote
Locked. Way past it's expiry date.

| Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.008917
Mobile Version of Website