Black Market RIOT sharpie graphics

PB Forum :: Bikes, Parts, and Gear
Black Market RIOT sharpie graphics
Posted: Apr 29, 2010 at 8:50 Quote
Thats insane, fair play to you putting in the time to do it. You should really clear coat that pretty soon i can imagine you would be pretty guttted if that got smudged or washed off. But yeh looks insane man

Posted: Apr 29, 2010 at 15:59 Quote
GHB211 wrote:
Thats insane, fair play to you putting in the time to do it. You should really clear coat that pretty soon i can imagine you would be pretty guttted if that got smudged or washed off. But yeh looks insane man
GRAAAAVE DIIIIIG! Facepalm he did clear coat it, about 6 moths ago, when he sold it.

Posted: Feb 27, 2011 at 17:06 Quote
Hey i just wanted to know where u got ur handlebars? if its from a store and they have a website would u mind posting a link?

Posted: Feb 27, 2011 at 17:19 Quote
absolute gnarly work mate, love it and im gonna do the same to mine, cheers for the idea, i would send my bike to u, but yeah the whole trust thing about sending my bike away haha.
perfect for a dude to just steal a whole lot of bikes

Posted: Feb 27, 2011 at 17:32 Quote
Freak370 wrote:
absolute gnarly work mate, love it and im gonna do the same to mine, cheers for the idea, i would send my bike to u, but yeah the whole trust thing about sending my bike away haha.
perfect for a dude to just steal a whole lot of bikes
He has been doing this with tens of satisfied cutomer for two years I think you're safe.

PLEASE NO MORE GRAVE DIGGING

O+
Posted: Feb 28, 2011 at 6:20 Quote
shahil77 wrote:
Hey i just wanted to know where u got ur handlebars? if its from a store and they have a website would u mind posting a link?
Diety.
http://www.deitycomponents.com/

Posted: Feb 28, 2011 at 13:02 Quote
whats grave digging

O+
Posted: Mar 2, 2011 at 20:45 Quote
Freak370 wrote:
whats grave digging

n00b.what we're doing now. finding an old thread that hasn't had any posts in a longgg time then all of the sudden contributing to the thread. so stop posting.

PS, sorry but someone had to same something, was gonna noteboard him but then someone else might ask the same thing...lol

RIPSmile

Posted: Jun 17, 2011 at 23:53 Quote
i was bored so i started sharpieing a raw dj frame. i got some insperation to do this from radriders bike
drawing on a dj frame
should i sharpie the whole frame
should i sharpie the whole frame

Posted: Jun 18, 2011 at 12:18 Quote
dude that is amazing

Posted: Jun 18, 2011 at 13:34 Quote
thanks bro, should i do the whole frame? and also could i spray clear or will it cause it to smear?

Posted: Jun 19, 2011 at 9:11 Quote
if your up for it i would do the entire frame, to clear coat i use krylon crystal clear, clear coat. im not sure if you used industrial strength or normal strength sharpie, but i used industrial strength and it is still fairly hard to clear coat. you need to do many VERYLIGHT coats of clear before you start putting it on thicker. i spray from over a foot away and try to "mist" the clear coat on, after 3-5 of these coats let it dry an hour or so then start putting on thicker coats.

If your using normal sharpie i would test clear coat on a different part or spare piece of metal, im sure it can still be clear coated but it will be harder to do then on industrial sharpie, so just test it out until your comfortable with it.

Posted: Jun 19, 2011 at 9:40 Quote
k, i used normal sharipes so ill just test it in another piece of metal. thanks for the tips

Posted: Jun 27, 2011 at 20:47 Quote
dont do the whole thing i think, the bit u done now looks sick, and it follows the lines of the frame, so just do bits and blocks like that,

Posted: Oct 16, 2011 at 17:35 Quote
Not a bike but heres a helmet i did with silver sharpie
photo

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.019055
Mobile Version of Website