Official Port coquitlam///Coquitlam rider's

PB Forum :: Canada - West
Official Port coquitlam///Coquitlam rider's
Posted: Oct 20, 2014 at 18:03 Quote
Hey guys, not sure how many of you follow TORCA on Facebook, but they just posted this. Figured i'd share it here so you guys can pass around the news.

TORCA Facebook status: Someone has been cutting the fencing down at the hairpin on Burke Mtn. If this continues, we will lose access to the trails. Wesbild has been working with the community to keep the trails on their property viable but if vandalism continues (including removal of survey posts) these trails will be closed permanently. Please do us a solid and share this post with everyone you know who bikes or hikes on Burke Mtn.

Posted: Oct 26, 2014 at 11:02 Quote
TORCA is having their AGM on November 19th.. more info here: https://www.facebook.com/events/941264162556987/

Posted: Dec 5, 2014 at 13:20 Quote
A couple evenings ago I rode on Braap but it got too dark before I rode Hustler. How does the area around the hairpin look now?

Posted: Dec 5, 2014 at 13:22 Quote
Hows Brapp looking? I've been meaning to get out there.

Posted: Dec 5, 2014 at 15:31 Quote
I didn't think Braap had too much erosion. Some small puddles that don't drain, but not that bad. Definitely rideable.
<Photo is private>
Here's a terrible picture of what the hairpin looked like roughly a month ago. Not sure if Galloway or Flywheel even exists anymore.

Posted: Dec 5, 2014 at 15:35 Quote
Pretty sad what they're doing up there, but I guess such is life. I know they are working with the trail association to keep them going, but I think anything below this point is a goner.

Posted: Dec 5, 2014 at 22:49 Quote
Cycle killer is pretty much gone too id say, might check it out closer bext next time i take the dog for a good walk to confirm

Posted: Jan 5, 2015 at 21:04 Quote
Hey, just starting riding Burke Mtn, is there's any other flowy trails like braap on the mountain. Also is there any good maps kicking around of the bike trails up there. Thanks!

O+
Posted: Jan 15, 2015 at 20:00 Quote
Most of the lower trails around braap are pretty flow. I also don't think there are any maps of burke Mtn, best way to find trails is to talk to local rider that know the area or just go exploring.

O+
Posted: Apr 27, 2015 at 16:49 Quote
Anyone know if there are any plans to rebuild trails on Eagle Mountain?

O+
Posted: Apr 27, 2015 at 20:58 Quote
wrong wrote:

Yeah there is. They had a meeting a while ago about it. There are a bunch of new trails within the last year or 2 on eagle and more to come

O+
Posted: May 6, 2015 at 8:07 Quote
wrong wrote:

Juan Valdez has been rebuilt and that builder is working on Manhandler.
2 seperate builders have stepped up and are going to be rebuilding Massage and pigs/Mistress.
There are plans for Souls and Dentist.
Fat Bastard has had the deadfall cleared and is almost rideable (none of the stunts are). The creek crossing at the bottom is sketchy.
I've still got to clear the log on the Pull. I've finished tweaking Imby and am working on a new climbing connector to help with upper mountain access.

Lots happening, will just be a while. The more people we have helping out, the faster the mountain will become moar awesomer.

Posted: May 20, 2015 at 12:21 Quote
Looking for people to ride with... Just got a new to me Santa Cruz V-10 but no transport... Itching to ride since first bike since my Team DH got stolen years ago... Anybody able to hook up some rides would be greatly appreciated. Email new_horizons_roofing@live.ca THANKS!!!!!!

Posted: May 25, 2015 at 0:55 Quote
Hey guys today I saw a really dialed DH rig(couldnt tell brand/model) being walked by someone that didn't seem like a biker at all. It was black, with electric blue cranks.
I saw him in Port Coquitlam, on Prairie and Glade , on Sunday May 24th at 6:27pm. I was driving so I couldn't get very high quality pictures.

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B4Xfw-igEMu_aXFqYXFraFliOVU/edit?usp=docslist_api

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B4Xfw-igEMu_YW1MaDZqWUpFNTA/edit?usp=docslist_api

I just found this guy extremely fishy, fishy enough for the bike to be stolen.
Lemme know what you think about the pictures
Cheers!

Posted: May 25, 2015 at 22:45 Quote
ace-95 wrote:
I just found this guy extremely fishy, fishy enough for the bike to be stolen.
Lemme know what you think about the pictures
Cheers!

Frame is an Evil Undead (carbon fiber), forks are Manitou Dorados, and I'm gonna guess the cranks are Race Face Atlas' since they're one of the only anodized blue cranks out.

Who knows, maybe he does ride dh bikes, definitely looks sus tho since he isn't riding it.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.015201
Mobile Version of Website