Vegas

and can u use after effects with both of them

i would go with adobe premeire

Agreed.

Posted: Jan 13, 2010 at 6:25 Quote
jeetop wrote:
Adobe Premiere Pro CS3...

Can't Go Wrong

is that free coz i just started editing and want a good program but nothin 2 fancy yet im using windows movie maker atm i got that down

thxBeer Camera

O+
Posted: Jan 13, 2010 at 6:32 Quote
bmxkid96 wrote:
jeetop wrote:

Can't Go Wrong

is that free coz i just started editing and want a good program but nothin 2 fancy yet im using windows movie maker atm i got that down

thxBeer Camera
hahha nope... 600 bucks i believe.. u can get it on thepiratebay if u do that kinda thing

Posted: Jan 13, 2010 at 6:34 Quote
Cmontjumper wrote:
bmxkid96 wrote:
jeetop wrote:

Can't Go Wrong

thxBeer Camera
hahha nope... 600 bucks i believe.. u can get it on thepiratebay if u do that kinda thing

damnCry lol do you any other good programs that are free or cheaper Beer

O+
Posted: Jan 13, 2010 at 6:36 Quote
bmxkid96 wrote:
Cmontjumper wrote:
bmxkid96 wrote:

thxBeer Camera

not many free ones.. but adobe premeire 7 is pretty good.. its around 80 bucks tho

Posted: Jan 13, 2010 at 6:37 Quote
Cmontjumper wrote:
bmxkid96 wrote:
Cmontjumper wrote:

not many free ones.. but adobe premeire 7 is pretty good.. its around 80 bucks tho

awwk thx buddy Big Grin

Posted: Jan 13, 2010 at 6:41 Quote
bmxkid96 wrote:
Cmontjumper wrote:
bmxkid96 wrote:

awwk thx buddy Big Grin

There's a few good programs in that price range. You can get Premiere Elements 8 (new version of what Cmontjumper suggested, Corel VideoStudio Pro X2, or Song Vegas consumer editions for around that price.

Posted: Jan 13, 2010 at 6:45 Quote
SpikeX wrote:
bmxkid96 wrote:
Cmontjumper wrote:

awwk thx buddy Big Grin

There's a few good programs in that price range. You can get Premiere Elements 8 (new version of what Cmontjumper suggested, Corel VideoStudio Pro X2, or Song Vegas consumer editions for around that price.

yea i have herd alot of people say premiere elements 8 is really good and im intrested in how i could my name out there for photograpy i was thinking of going to some races getting some good shots and sending them into a company or something

Posted: Jan 13, 2010 at 6:48 Quote
bmxkid96 wrote:
SpikeX wrote:
bmxkid96 wrote:

awwk thx buddy Big Grin

yea i have herd alot of people say premiere elements 8 is really good and im intrested in how i could my name out there for photograpy i was thinking of going to some races getting some good shots and sending them into a company or something

You mean videography?

Posted: Jan 13, 2010 at 6:54 Quote
SpikeX wrote:
bmxkid96 wrote:
SpikeX wrote:

You mean videography? Premiere is a video editing program.

yea videography my bad so anyways i could get my name out there

Posted: Jan 13, 2010 at 6:57 Quote
bmxkid96 wrote:
SpikeX wrote:
bmxkid96 wrote:

Honsetly, if your only goal is to get well-known, just stop now. It takes loads of practise with filming and editing, and getting sponsors is very hard unless you're making a full-length movie with some well-known riders. I should this all too well. You should be into videography for the love of it. Geting noticed and possible sponsorship are just good things that might come out of it if you have talent. The won't pick you up, and you will not get noticed if you produce one good video. You have to produce a number of them consistently on a regular basis.

Posted: Jan 13, 2010 at 7:00 Quote
SpikeX wrote:
bmxkid96 wrote:
SpikeX wrote:

Honsetly, if your only goal is to get well-known, just stop now. It takes loads of practise with filming and editing, and getting sponsors is very hard unless you're making a full-length movie with some well-known riders. I should this all too well. You should be into videography for the love of it. Geting noticed and possible sponsorship are just good things that might come out of it if you have talent. The won't pick you up, and you will not get noticed if you produce one good video. You have to produce a number of them consistently on a regular basis.

well ill just stick to riding then........ yea iv been doing lately like alot just coz i enjoy it so much and just wandering if i could make it well anyway thx for the help mateBig Grin Beer

Posted: Jan 13, 2010 at 12:03 Quote
film industries a building block that takes forever.

get Sony Vegas.. i've used Adobe and Vegas, i'm very familiar with them both. Vegas really is the simplest when it comes to audio mixing and working music into your footage, and a very good way to develop your concepts and style of film making. Vegas is also super easy to snag in a torrent, if you don't know how to do that ask your dad for help.

going from Vegas to Adobe personally i just found Adobe a complicated mess, that doesn't offer anymore in video production for all the trouble. Adobe After Effects is f*cking sweet though.

O+
Posted: Jan 16, 2010 at 16:49 Quote
my mom has a mac and it has a pretty good editing system already on it.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.054619
Mobile Version of Website