2009 Rockshox Pike

PB Forum :: Dirt Jumping & Street
2009 Rockshox Pike
  • Previous Page
Posted: Oct 21, 2008 at 9:04 Quote
Anyone got any reviews or ratings on the 09 Pike?

Posted: Oct 21, 2008 at 9:15 Quote
Pikes are great and they haven't changed for 09'. What more do you want to know?

O+
Posted: Oct 21, 2008 at 9:16 Quote
The only pike that has changed is the 454. I was looking on pricepoint and somehow the 454 air lost like 0.4 pounds

Posted: Oct 21, 2008 at 9:18 Quote
downhillrydr wrote:
The only pike that has changed is the 454. I was looking on pricepoint and somehow the 454 air lost like 0.4 pounds

The one you looked at my have been using a Maxle Lite.

O+
Posted: Oct 21, 2008 at 9:20 Quote
Gaz6R4 wrote:
downhillrydr wrote:

good point. it could be but it doesn't say that it does. Link.

Posted: Oct 21, 2008 at 9:21 Quote
It hasn't changed at all. Online retailers are not an accurate source of weight info.

Posted: Oct 21, 2008 at 9:21 Quote
downhillrydr wrote:
Gaz6R4 wrote:
downhillrydr wrote:

good point. it could be but it doesn't say that it does. Link.

No its not running a Maxle Lite....

Posted: Oct 21, 2008 at 9:47 Quote
cheers! what would maxle lite be like for dj street?

Posted: Oct 21, 2008 at 9:49 Quote
Jonesie-55 wrote:
cheers! what would maxle lite be like for dj street?

It's just a revised Maxle. The Pike DOES NOT have Maxle Lite. There are no changes to the new Pike.

Posted: Oct 21, 2008 at 9:49 Quote
Like any other Maxle - Just it would save weight.

DM - You can get a Maxle Lite included in the sale of a Pike from any decent UK Online/Local Bike Shop for extra cost.

Posted: Oct 21, 2008 at 10:10 Quote
diomond-back-greg wrote:
YH THERE SHIT

Ok. My pikes rocked!! Not a single complaint from me. They were reliable, easy to service, sturdy, cheap and functional!!

Posted: Oct 21, 2008 at 10:53 Quote
MUnibiker wrote:
diomond-back-greg wrote:
YH THERE SHIT

Ok. My pikes rocked!! Not a single complaint from me. They were reliable, easy to service, sturdy, cheap and functional!!

and mine wer wank i had them a hole 2 weeks befor the crown snaped n broke my sholder arm elbow thingers good job i had a helmuit or my nose would be no more as the helmuit was smashed in the head tube with my face in it!!

Posted: Oct 21, 2008 at 10:55 Quote
diomond-back-greg wrote:
MUnibiker wrote:
diomond-back-greg wrote:
YH THERE SHIT

and mine wer wank i had them a hole 2 weeks befor the crown snaped n broke my sholder arm elbow thingers good job i had a helmuit or my nose would be no more as the helmuit was smashed in the head tube with my face in it!!

Why is there no pictures then.

Posted: Oct 21, 2008 at 10:56 Quote
diomond-back-greg wrote:

Which Pike and what did you use them for. Otherwise your comments are useless.

• Previous Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.012826
Mobile Version of Website