Spank Tweet Tweet DJ Frame = Sick

PB Forum :: Dirt Jumping & Street
Spank Tweet Tweet DJ Frame = Sick
Posted: Nov 21, 2010 at 9:54 Quote
anyone got a pic of the tweet tweet with 26" and rigids on? wanna see what it looks like and feels like??

Posted: Nov 21, 2010 at 14:18 Quote
AdamW123 wrote:
anyone got a pic of the tweet tweet with 26" and rigids on? wanna see what it looks like and feels like??
dont think the geo of the frame would go well with rigids, i think 80-100mm travel is best for these frames.

Posted: Nov 21, 2010 at 14:32 Quote
tweet-tweet175 wrote:
AdamW123 wrote:
dont think the geo of the frame would go well with rigids, i think 80-100mm travel is best for these frames.
I dunno. im gonna try it with rigids. i seen others with it and it seems fine, if it alll does F up then i can get some 80-100 later, just atm i got quite a tight budget aswell.

Posted: Nov 21, 2010 at 14:42 Quote
Make sure you get a rigid with a high ATC height Smile

Posted: Nov 22, 2010 at 5:11 Quote
tweet-tweet175 wrote:
AdamW123 wrote:

Identiti Rebates work well on a tweet (:

Posted: Nov 22, 2010 at 10:46 Quote
jamesm2010 wrote:
tweet-tweet175 wrote:
AdamW123 wrote:

+1

Posted: Nov 22, 2010 at 11:11 Quote
DiscoBiscuits wrote:
jamesm2010 wrote:
tweet-tweet175 wrote:

+1
hopefully Smile

Posted: Dec 2, 2010 at 15:55 Quote
adamgav wrote:
68mm/73mm bb
buy one they are soo nice but still looking to find out if fox talas 36/float 36/van 36 or rockshox argyle 409 fit?

I run a blk mrkt mob and my 831 hit just a slight bit , i just let it do its thing while i tailwhiped barsspins what not and i wore a perfect line

Posted: Dec 14, 2010 at 17:24 Quote
Okay guys...I promised a few of you I would get a new pic up here of the soon to be released 2011 Tweet frame. This is the result of months of work on geometry tweaks, sourcing the perfect new tubing, endless iterations in the welding shop, dozens of new graphics schemes, a new forge mold for the optimized dropouts, and months and months of testing with laboratories and riders. The front triangle (toptube length) has been lengthened out a bit to 575mm, and the stays shortened and tightened up (now 390mm). This meant we had to bring in the bridges and tighten tolerances throughout the rear triangle to an insane degree to make sure tire clearance and sprocket clearance wouldn't ever be an issue. We also make a few little tweaks to give better fork clearance on the down tube for those of you using Society or new Fox forks with tall dials. We have kept the weight down to 2.48 kg again too!

Hope you like it...let me know what you think.
photo

Posted: Dec 14, 2010 at 17:30 Quote
BTW...here is the Tweet's nasty cousin...Spank's all new Spoon One2One frame. Sharing much of the geo with a Tweet, but tubular bridges, a slick matte paint job, and drastically reduced price. Comes in at just over 2.5 kg. The One2One also comes in a sick black on black color scheme...matte black paint/gloss black logos...for all you guys that wanna rock it street style.
photo

Posted: Dec 21, 2010 at 13:42 Quote
gary1 wrote:
Katol wrote:
cost??

300 British. Type Spank Tweet Tweet into CRC.

there on winstanleys for like £189.99 !!!!!

Posted: Dec 21, 2010 at 13:44 Quote
[Quote="duttonmike"]Okay guys...I promised a few of you I would get a new pic up here of the soon to be released 2011 Tweet frame. This is the result of months of work on geometry tweaks, sourcing the perfect new tubing, endless iterations in the welding shop, dozens of new graphics schemes, a new forge mold for the optimized dropouts, and months and months of testing with laboratories and riders. The front triangle (toptube length) has been lengthened out a bit to 575mm, and the stays shortened and tightened up (now 390mm). This meant we had to bring in the bridges and tighten tolerances throughout the rear triangle to an insane degree to make sure tire clearance and sprocket clearance wouldn't ever be an issue. We also make a few little tweaks to give better fork clearance on the down tube for those of you using Society or new Fox forks with tall dials. We have kept the weight down to 2.48 kg again too!

photo
[/Quote

I love it... this just happened https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VLnWf1sQkjY

Posted: Dec 26, 2010 at 19:47 Quote
Hahahaa....thanks for not saying that in this thread...but I get the point.

Posted: Dec 27, 2010 at 0:47 Quote
duttonmike wrote:
Okay guys...I promised a few of you I would get a new pic up here of the soon to be released 2011 Tweet frame. This is the result of months of work on geometry tweaks, sourcing the perfect new tubing, endless iterations in the welding shop, dozens of new graphics schemes, a new forge mold for the optimized dropouts, and months and months of testing with laboratories and riders. The front triangle (toptube length) has been lengthened out a bit to 575mm, and the stays shortened and tightened up (now 390mm). This meant we had to bring in the bridges and tighten tolerances throughout the rear triangle to an insane degree to make sure tire clearance and sprocket clearance wouldn't ever be an issue. We also make a few little tweaks to give better fork clearance on the down tube for those of you using Society or new Fox forks with tall dials. We have kept the weight down to 2.48 kg again too!

photo

LOVE it still, but im partial to the old graphics. Big Grin

Posted: Jan 2, 2011 at 16:00 Quote
can these frames bar spin because on mine the front wheel hits my foot

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.015540
Mobile Version of Website