Spank Tweet Tweet DJ Frame = Sick

PB Forum :: Dirt Jumping & Street
Spank Tweet Tweet DJ Frame = Sick
Posted: May 6, 2013 at 23:20 Quote
the geo looked better on the crypt so got 2012 in that awesome green colour coming my way soon, and didnt look at the dates lol

Posted: Aug 23, 2015 at 8:15 Quote
duttonmike wrote:
Hey Guys, we added about an inch to the Tweet top-tub, and made up for the added length by shortening the chainstays and tweaking the down tube a little. It kept the wheel to wheel roughly the same, opened up some more toe clearance, and left more room for new forks with taller knobs to clear the down tube. This will make a big difference for bar spins, and also makes the whole frame a little more responsive and better for power hops. I'm loving it!

Hey, did you guys increase the length of the spank tweet TT for 2015? Seems like the posted length is now 575mm (22.6") and I'm sure it used to be 21.75" in the past.

Posted: Feb 16, 2016 at 10:53 Quote
sherbet wrote:
It will. Make sure to have a 6" spindle.

Mtbzach wrote:
I'd try to get an axle that is longer than 6", because I know on my old identiti I used a 6" profile spindle with my profile cranks and they didn't sit entirely on the spindle 'cause if not the arms would hit them frame, still ran perfectly, but just a little heads up in case.

Anyone know if this is still true about the latest frames?

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.010609
Mobile Version of Website