New trail we built back in the woods

PB Forum :: Trail Building
New trail we built back in the woods
Posted: May 3, 2009 at 16:34 Quote
yeah the two of us have been building for about a season and a half now no one around here is that good besides us

Posted: May 5, 2009 at 12:14 Quote
that place is so dope, me and my friends are planning on building stuff like this in a rezorvuar by our hood

Posted: Oct 29, 2009 at 17:22 Quote
Views: 1,128    Faves: 10    Comments: 6

Posted: Oct 29, 2009 at 20:28 Quote
your not alone with the cars. I think that old cars are scattered around the NE cuz i know of about ten just like that around here in VT. same kind of area too.

Posted: Oct 30, 2009 at 11:40 Quote
sik vid, the trail looks way smoother since the first page

Posted: Nov 24, 2009 at 17:00 Quote
not our backwoods, but near by.
Views: 1,497    Faves: 10    Comments: 9

Posted: Nov 24, 2009 at 17:22 Quote
wow its so nice. im working on some lines in my woods but unfortunatly my woods are tight and not long. really good though

Posted: Nov 26, 2009 at 15:03 Quote
Here is the new feature ive been working on for the past few months (mostly do to procrastination) but hopfully will have it all up and running by early next season.
photo
photo
photo
photo
photo

Posted: Nov 26, 2009 at 15:14 Quote
Wow, that's awesome, it must be nice to have a big area to build in. How many people ride there just you? My trails are small and TONS of little kids ride there and everything gets destroyed very fast... Frown

Great job, keep up the nice work.

Posted: Nov 26, 2009 at 15:25 Quote
treeafodo wrote:
Wow, that's awesome, it must be nice to have a big area to build in. How many people ride there just you? My trails are small and TONS of little kids ride there and everything gets destroyed very fast... Frown

Great job, keep up the nice work.
Actualy the place we build is pretty small with the slightest slope, just enough to get good speed, but we just have to make the best of what we have.

Posted: Nov 26, 2009 at 15:30 Quote
mtbwoodtrails wrote:
Here is the new feature ive been working on for the past few months (mostly do to procrastination) but hopfully will have it all up and running by early next season.
photo
photo
photo
photo
photo
i dont know biking season is going a little longer than usally so you might be able to ride it this season

Posted: Dec 2, 2009 at 15:22 Quote
mtbwoodtrails wrote:
photo
photo
photo
photo
photo

All I can say is....WOW

Posted: Jan 7, 2010 at 8:22 Quote
What is that orange bike? Is it a 2008 Specialized Hardrock Comp? If so what upgrades have you done to it like fork and drive train? Thanks.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.024735
Mobile Version of Website