KHS Bikes?

PB Forum :: KHS
KHS Bikes?
| Next Page
Posted: Jun 19, 2014 at 14:35 Quote
ivanbagasao wrote:
so i saw a 2009 KHS velvet and im not quite familiar with the brand but im interested in the bike though. the bike has amazing specs, it runs on x5 shifters, x7 rear derailleur and marzocchi 55R. what do you guys think about this bike? should i get it or not?
get it burly bike i had one and have also never heard of any problems with them

Posted: Jun 19, 2014 at 14:40 Quote
[Quote="blue-mustang"]has anyone used the khs alight team i think its 2007 or 2008 its aluminum not carbon i know the new ones are carbon. anyways it is an xc bike but i thought this was a good place to ask. theres one at my lbs for $300 is that a good price. this is my first real race bike[/Quote
good bike i have a buddie that just built one
nice bike , and fairlt light depending on what components it has

Posted: Jun 19, 2014 at 14:41 Quote
And that's a deal my buddie bought just the frame for $250

Posted: Oct 25, 2014 at 11:47 Quote
How bout the KHS velvets? 09 series are they good?

Posted: Mar 9, 2015 at 19:13 Quote
I have a 2011 khs dj50 it's really good I think I snapped the forks on it a while back but other then that no problems

Posted: Apr 1, 2015 at 22:51 Quote
hi i need guide for my spring, i have khs dh200 and have the stock spring on the rear suspension 550X3.25 and i wanna replace it with 400# spring any suggestions my weight is just 140# thanks

Posted: Aug 7, 2016 at 16:28 Quote
Need help. I have a 2012 khs 204. Today pedalling up hil my rear triangle at one of the welds snapped. I tried emailing khs customer service in the states. Does any one have a Canadian contact for khs? Not sure if khs would even warranty this part. If not I still want to get this bike back on the trails sooner rather than later.
The up side is, I will be hitting silver star with my Santa Cruz bullit!

Posted: Oct 7, 2016 at 22:09 Quote
nomadthistle wrote:
Need help. I have a 2012 khs 204. Today pedalling up hil my rear triangle at one of the welds snapped. I tried emailing khs customer service in the states. Does any one have a Canadian contact for khs? Not sure if khs would even warranty this part. If not I still want to get this bike back on the trails sooner rather than later.
The up side is, I will be hitting silver star with my Santa Cruz bullit!
9+ weeks of bike in shop. Khs just sent out the rear chain stay and it is the wrong size. Could be another couple weeks before I even see this bike and to top it off I will see a bill for the part after all this bull shit. Khs customer service what a joke never again will I buy one of their bikes. When I eventually get the bike back I will sell it at a loss just to get it off my hands. Lesson learned, I had a problem with my bullit and a week and a half the part as at my door. Shame on KHS. Good luck to all you Khs bike owners

| Next Page

Your subscriptions
no posts

Copyright © 2000 - 2022. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.010781
Mobile Version of Website