Guelph Riders Unite

PB Forum :: Canada - East
Guelph Riders Unite
  • Previous Page
Posted: Oct 22, 2008 at 7:00 Quote
this is to all the guelph riders. i wanna see who else bikes in this city (or near like fergus, arris, rockwood). so to anyone who reads this, what bike do you ride and where abouts?

Posted: Oct 26, 2008 at 12:51 Quote
Hey man, I'm a guelph rider, I ride a 2006 Devinci Basher (Bits, Bikes & Boards). The bikes only stock right now but I am looking for a 150mm-160mm for it so if anyone in the area gets this let me know. I ride a lot at chicopee but Hopefully next season I will be building my own trails.

Posted: Oct 26, 2008 at 21:19 Quote
well thats awesome. have you found anything interesting around guelph for trails? and you should be able to find a fork in the nearby area in the buy and sell listings.

Posted: Oct 27, 2008 at 13:24 Quote
Um, Cox is sick if your really good, The pits are pretty good, the hanlon jumps were sick but got torn downFrown and other than that there isn't much that I know of, there are some trails near my house but I don't think the guys that made it want it to be a big ridding spot so i'm keepin my mouth shut about that, it's all HUGE stuff anyways. and about the fork, everything around here is out of my price range or just DJ forks so....lol. what do you ride?

Posted: Oct 27, 2008 at 14:39 Quote
the pits used to be good but then little kids trashed them cause they don't know how to ride. i have a heavily modified AM 1000 for DH/FR/AM. and i heavily modified DJ 50 for everything else.

Posted: Jan 4, 2009 at 9:50 Quote
i'm in guelph...ride 06 hardrock for guelphlake stuff...08 P3 for Chicopee and 06 Big Hit for Blue Mountain (yes i'm a Specialized whore) . I'm usually riding Blue on the weekend and will probably be patrolling up there this year but ride alot around guelph through the week (and weekend if Blue gets rained out), and hope to ride Chicopee and WCC freeride park in kitchener more this year because i got to work on my Dj Skills lol

Posted: Feb 11, 2009 at 23:51 Quote
Any word on how guelphs new skatepark is? Is it ballllllllls like cambridges new shitty skatepark?

Posted: Feb 12, 2009 at 0:25 Quote
i never knew there was a skate park in guelph.... where is it, or is this the indoor one that doesnt allow biked?

Posted: Feb 12, 2009 at 10:41 Quote
No, its new and outside somewhere. Thats all i know about it. Im betting i would know more or have been there if it was a good park though.

Posted: Feb 12, 2009 at 12:13 Quote
well anythings better then nothing i guess, so if you do find out where it is sometime... post it up here. there is a decent little indoor park in dundas, in the industrial park if you were looking for a new place to ride. plus its mainly for bikers.

O+
Posted: Feb 12, 2009 at 12:17 Quote
i'm in kitchener, but i get out that way from time to time... i ride my '08 STP lenosky with nothing stock at this point...

can anyone in guelph point my in the direction of some decent jumps? i'm getting a little bored of the ones in kitchener and looking for something fresh...

Posted: Feb 12, 2009 at 12:40 Quote
ahhh nice, i just got a new / used stp frame too, 07 i belive, havnt had a chance to ride it much yet which is frustrating.
i wish i knew... iv heard there are nice ones here, but never found them, somewhere around the guelph lake trails im guessing.

O+
Posted: Feb 12, 2009 at 12:41 Quote
i've heard that too... over on the east end of town... but have had no such luck... i'd be willing to trade DJ locations in kitchener, for someone who's not sure about spilling the beans to "an outsider" Blank Stare

Posted: Feb 12, 2009 at 12:44 Quote
yeah im in the same boat here and dont know anywhere to ride dj's, only place i have are my own but there a ways a way at home

Posted: Feb 12, 2009 at 17:53 Quote
your probably thinking about cox dj's....there pretty crazy and out by Victoria rd. in guelph. Here's a couple pics theres more in my profile in photo album "Cox Dj's"
photo
photo

• Previous Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.014983
Mobile Version of Website