Kitchener-Waterloo

PB Forum :: Canada - East
Kitchener-Waterloo
  • Previous Page
Posted: Oct 28, 2007 at 10:04 Quote
any k-w riders out there? where do you ride?

Posted: Nov 4, 2007 at 14:54 Quote
i live in the k-dubs i ride dj - trussler

Posted: Nov 4, 2007 at 17:53 Quote
nice,i was at trussler yesterday.

Posted: Nov 4, 2007 at 17:57 Quote
I rode the Universities for a little urban and the hydro-cut for some XC.

Posted: Nov 4, 2007 at 18:12 Quote
i ride uw and laurier for street, trussler, regency and LS for dj, hydrocut and chicopee for all mountain/cross country, and theres place in kitchener wheres theres shore stuff with 10 foot drops and big doubles that i go to for freeride

Posted: Dec 28, 2007 at 16:25 Quote
Kitchener farmers market! ftw Smile haha.
good rails tho..
I personally hate going to the AUD, damn.. stupid skaterss..

Posted: Dec 28, 2007 at 16:34 Quote
norco61 wrote:
i ride uw and laurier for street, trussler, regency and LS for dj, hydrocut and chicopee for all mountain/cross country, and theres place in kitchener wheres theres shore stuff with 10 foot drops and big doubles that i go to for freeride

Whats LS ?? And i also used to ride at my frind s house Bart ( 403 Compound ) out in air but hes off to college and since its his dads property we cant really use it ( gotta wear helmets and sign a waiver )

Posted: Dec 28, 2007 at 16:34 Quote
norco61 wrote:
and theres place in kitchener wheres theres shore stuff with 10 foot drops and big doubles that i go to for freeride
where is this? ^^....i'm in guelph..ride mostly guelph lake or puslinch or bluemountain on the weekends

Posted: Dec 28, 2007 at 21:28 Quote
Well when I rode MTB, i rode places like regency, trussler ocassionally (usually when nobody was there), the aud, UW, uptown, downtown, grand river hospital (the ambulance drop), and where ever else there was to ride. But now I'm switching to bmx since i like street better so if anyone wants to ride next season, ill be seeing you out there.

Posted: Dec 29, 2007 at 3:34 Quote
hey broneck wadup , im ryan of kwbiking

Posted: Dec 29, 2007 at 9:21 Quote
RJC91 wrote:
hey broneck wadup , im ryan of kwbiking

hey man everythings good.

if anyones from K-W, go join www.kwbiking.com Big Grin Pimp

Posted: Dec 30, 2007 at 16:35 Quote
nothingsshocking wrote:
norco61 wrote:
and theres place in kitchener wheres theres shore stuff with 10 foot drops and big doubles that i go to for freeride
where is this? ^^....i'm in guelph..ride mostly guelph lake or puslinch or bluemountain on the weekends
l
its hard to explain. near chicopee there are a bunch of all mountain trails build by my friends buddy a couple of years back and if you follow them for about an hour or so you reach a fork in the trails where there is four ways and you take the farthest left. i have ony been once and i probably wouldn't be able to find it by myself. but its so nice there. its really well built and even the 10 foot drop is really smooth on a hardtail. this probably won't help but ill see if i can get better directions

Posted: Jan 3, 2008 at 11:29 Quote
Daves spot? How about you don't rat it out. Nothings Shocking, you want to look for a guy named dave, he rides, ah i don't even know anymore. A mongoose or something? They're his trails.

Posted: Jan 3, 2008 at 12:40 Quote
whats daves spot? because the person who built the place im talking about isnt named dave...

Posted: Jan 3, 2008 at 13:00 Quote
KW is not the best of spots for riding. The aud is fun to play around on, there is a fun bank to fence near there, though it is a bit wobbly since I broke a board. There is the bank to wall near queen and weber, and a few good bank to rails. Courtland comes to mind as does one near my house in Waterloo behind a school. It is about 5 minutes from Albert and University. Next year I hope to start riding some dirt, its been a few years and I want to get out trying it again. I have never ridden any dirt in the kw region and hope to give it a try. There are a few other lines, a wallride in downtown kitchener that I have been scouting for a year and a half if you have the balls to ride it out.

• Previous Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.012998
Mobile Version of Website