Kitchener-Waterloo

PB Forum :: Canada - East
Kitchener-Waterloo
O+
Posted: Apr 12, 2016 at 11:54 Quote
nwthumbs wrote:
problem with that spot is the local shit heads will come across it and just f*cks with it for fun. every spot down there has suffered the same.

Surprisingly I didn't have anyone f*ck with them and they were there for 8 months. I know Jeremy had some across the river that got destroyed by kids though.

Anybody ride Signal much? I'd like to build a long flow trail full of rollers/berms for dirt jump bikes this spring. Any help is appreciated.

Posted: Apr 12, 2016 at 12:22 Quote
kbakes wrote:
nwthumbs wrote:
problem with that spot is the local shit heads will come across it and just f*cks with it for fun. every spot down there has suffered the same.

Surprisingly I didn't have anyone f*ck with them and they were there for 8 months. I know Jeremy had some across the river that got destroyed by kids though.

Anybody ride Signal much? I'd like to build a long flow trail full of rollers/berms for dirt jump bikes this spring. Any help is appreciated.
I do! I do! I started building last year. Got started. But this year i plan to go big. But if you ever want help in always down for digging

Posted: Apr 12, 2016 at 17:23 Quote
I'm down. Just pm me when everyone is going to build

Posted: Apr 13, 2016 at 4:15 Quote
wheres signal? im down to dig if its close

Posted: Apr 13, 2016 at 4:21 Quote
It's by Conestoga college doon

Posted: Apr 13, 2016 at 5:00 Quote
Are those in Homer Watson Park? Lots of good places to build and ride around there!

Posted: Apr 13, 2016 at 16:27 Quote
isn't homerwatson park where the step up was? and got ripped out ? probably not good to build there anytime soon

Posted: Apr 13, 2016 at 17:30 Quote
think so but signal hill is by princessauto.

Posted: Apr 13, 2016 at 18:29 Quote
I just realized where that is! Sounds sick!

Posted: Apr 17, 2016 at 16:19 Quote
Nice F*cking weather for biking!

Posted: May 18, 2016 at 14:08 Quote
Anyone have any rear hydro brakes they wouldn't mind parting with for very cheap ? thanks

Posted: May 18, 2016 at 14:33 Quote
You can get a brand new shammanio* deeore at eastside cycle in Kitchener for like $80. And it's a damn good hydro brake.

Posted: May 18, 2016 at 14:41 Quote
Doggin wrote:
You can get a brand new shammanio* deeore at eastside cycle in Kitchener for like $80. And it's a damn good hydro brake.
I haven't even checked eastside yet figured everything would be crazy high in price like everything else there

Posted: May 18, 2016 at 15:02 Quote
High end yeah. Like my hope x2's were pretty damn pricy there. But i got all blue everything so it cost extra. But my last brake was a deeore and it was so cheap, and so good. I kind of regret not getting another. It's a good thing the hopes are so gorgeous.

Posted: May 18, 2016 at 15:07 Quote
I got a elixir 5 in black like 3 years ago and it finally died on me but it was 40 bucks new hahaha

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.012094
Mobile Version of Website