What colour to paint my dj1?

PB Forum :: Dirt Jumping & Street
What colour to paint my dj1?
  • Next Page
Posted: Oct 25, 2008 at 3:05 Quote
yea, thats a different idea!

I think i am going to go into town, and just look at the various colours, then i will have to decide!

Posted: Oct 25, 2008 at 3:08 Quote
djbiker01 wrote:
yea, thats a different idea!

I think i am going to go into town, and just look at the various colours, then i will have to decide!

lol that's right for a sec i was like what its like 4:30 in the morning why would he be going to the store then i realized you are in the UK and your 7 hours ahead of melol

Posted: Oct 25, 2008 at 3:10 Quote
haha yea!

I have played in photoshop, red, purple, black, white, light blue all look quite good

Posted: Oct 25, 2008 at 3:21 Quote
i just tried to do purple i will post it i think it looks sweet

Unsecure image, only https images allowed: http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f361/cronicbonic/paintedforksandhandlebars.jpg
edit added picture

Posted: Oct 25, 2008 at 3:21 Quote
ok cheers mate

Posted: Oct 25, 2008 at 8:26 Quote
theoutpost wrote:
Go and find a Plasticote dealer. Then buy a couple of cans of effect spray. They do shiny gold/silver/bronze and granite/marble/sand etc etc....
don't buy plasicote it f*cked up my bike the laquer kept coming off when i cleaned it

Posted: Oct 25, 2008 at 8:27 Quote
danwheat wrote:
theoutpost wrote:
Go and find a Plasticote dealer. Then buy a couple of cans of effect spray. They do shiny gold/silver/bronze and granite/marble/sand etc etc....
don't buy plasicote it f*cked up my bike the laquer kept coming off when i cleaned it

Never had a problem, that happens when you rush it. Plasticote has to be sprayed slowly, it would take a week to spray some forks.

Posted: Oct 26, 2008 at 3:50 Quote
Right, its taken a bit longer than what i thought, but the weather sucks so, it doesnt matter.
I think i will spray them black, and maybe-or eventually spray my frame black, and get new black bars.
So it will have a totally new look!

• Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.117489
Mobile Version of Website