Need a new Bmx cranks

PB Forum :: BMX (20")
Need a new Bmx cranks
Previous Page | Next Page
Posted: Oct 27, 2008 at 9:11 Quote
hello guys, im abaut to buy a new pair of cranks and i want some help to diside witch will be best for me.. so i think the twombolt and the profil is good but i dont know i had a primo hollow bit that i broke and after a pawer bit that i broke
now i run on a mtb crank and they doing very well but im switching to spanish bb frame.. please help me find a good bmx cranks i dont realy care on the weight.

Cheer!

Posted: Oct 27, 2008 at 9:17 Quote
Ive had my set of Profile's now for 2 and a half years and there still going strong and have never had any problems with them, although I wouldn't describe myself as a hard rider so they haven't been abused as such.

Posted: Oct 27, 2008 at 9:17 Quote
How did you break Primos?...

Posted: Oct 27, 2008 at 9:31 Quote
mmm bad landing here and ther but the pawer bits didnt actually brake they like got i dont know what is the word in english but the place of the pedal got biger and in fakie the pedal got out of ther place the hollow bits just got brake haha i were landing like a whore but now im alot better so i wont break cranks so easly But still i need good pers of cranks because im faty and my weight is 95 so... ya need somthin strong

Previous Page | Next Page

Your subscriptions
no posts

Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.009670
Mobile Version of Website