Halo 3 on tuesday!!!!

PB Forum :: Off-Topic
Halo 3 on tuesday!!!!
  • Previous Page
Posted: Sep 24, 2007 at 5:20 Quote
I hope there isnt a thread already but what the heck.

Tonight i will be going to my local block buster to pick up my copy of halo 3 at 12:00!!!

Is anyone eles super stoked on this game? Its been like 3-4 years?(guess) and its finally out!!!!

So call me a gamer, but this game is going to be bomb!

Anyone?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

EDIT: And now i see the games section lol.

Posted: Sep 24, 2007 at 20:47 Quote
I am just about to leave to go line up at my local future shop. Pinkbike will not be seeing skatepro242 any time during the next couple of weeks.

Posted: Sep 26, 2007 at 18:26 Quote
Its dope, on line play is the best, for any game really.

Posted: Sep 26, 2007 at 18:34 Quote
beat it already cheif dies

Posted: Sep 26, 2007 at 18:45 Quote
^^
your a prick for saying that

Posted: Sep 26, 2007 at 18:47 Quote
nevermind.
But yeah halo 3 is looking awsome, unfortunately i forgot to preorder a copy so i wont have one for a week at least. or until i steal one out of one of my friends cold dead handsWink

Posted: Sep 26, 2007 at 22:47 Quote
yah man i felt like it need to be said sorry if i shattered any hearts but dude the game is awsome graphics are un-realllllll!!!!

Posted: Sep 27, 2007 at 0:05 Quote
thud wrote:
beat it already chief dies

beat it on legendary and watch after the credits Wink

definatly a fun game. I was disapointed at the length of the campaign. I was expecting it to be longer with more of a "final" battle.

Kyle,

Posted: Sep 27, 2007 at 5:55 Quote
really happy with it to be honest. havent finished it yet, as you guys have had an extra day! wasnt released here til wednesday. scale of the battles is great.

Posted: Sep 27, 2007 at 8:03 Quote
I'm not even thinking of getting this game till x-mas time. I rarely even play my xbox...But i'm sure it will be a good game.

Posted: Sep 27, 2007 at 12:36 Quote
finished!

did it on heroic. probably the best game ive ever played. absloutely love it. the battles are huge at the end, so much going on. and watch after the credits.........

Posted: Sep 27, 2007 at 14:30 Quote
thud wrote:

Yeah.. Thanks for that, perhaps you should edit that out before more people read it..

Posted: Sep 27, 2007 at 14:32 Quote
MT-B-MX wrote:
thud wrote:

Yeah.. Thanks for that, perhaps you should edit that out before more people read it..

ignore him because....

SPOILERS

he doesnt die.

Posted: Sep 27, 2007 at 14:44 Quote
Yep, you need to know how to finish a game if you want to know the truth.

Posted: Sep 28, 2007 at 12:00 Quote
luke24 wrote:
MT-B-MX wrote:
thud wrote:

ignore him because....

SPOILERS

agreed dude sorry if i broke any hearts but hey some one was gonna have to say it and i only got to watch my buddy beat it on heroic o legendary will be the 2 of us

he doesnt die.

• Previous Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.009215
Mobile Version of Website