i need a DJ bike that can take a beating... any idea?

PB Forum :: Dirt Jumping & Street
i need a DJ bike that can take a beating... any idea?
O+
Posted: Jun 24, 2008 at 11:26 Quote
.243 SL, last frame you will ever buy, i beat the shit outa mine and its running with zero problems

Posted: Jun 24, 2008 at 11:26 Quote
banshee morphine... its more freeridish the dj but its still capable

Posted: Jul 6, 2008 at 21:29 Quote
i would say a norco sasquatch
its not really a dirt jumping bike but it does the job
but it can really take a beating

Posted: Jul 6, 2008 at 21:37 Quote
I have an stp zero, (07) its stock except I single speeded it and they are great. really strong frames that you can pick up pretty cheap and you can do most types of riding on them, especially djs

Posted: Jul 6, 2008 at 21:39 Quote
your going to want a cromo frame as it will take impact better and give you a smoother ride.

the.243 bikes are dangerously strong and very capable for dj.

Posted: Jul 6, 2008 at 21:46 Quote
i'm not sure if its been mentioned yet, but a banshee SCRATCH will be super strong and the geom is great! just a little heavy but u said u wanted strength right? you hardly see a banshee scratch broken and in my own personal experiance i've never seen one so what i just said was a guess lol . i owned one myself and it was pretty good

Posted: Jul 7, 2008 at 3:08 Quote
24 sevens are bomb proof, anything thats got 24s on it and is steel frmaed can genrally take a beating Big Grin

Posted: Jul 7, 2008 at 3:10 Quote
Spesh P2 for sure, awsome frames

Posted: Jul 7, 2008 at 5:45 Quote
I suggest the giant stp renge they have really strong frames and can take a massive beating

Posted: Jul 7, 2008 at 5:52 Quote
STP's are good but i dont like them because they do not do a horizontal dropout option which make ss'ing it a pain

Posted: Jul 7, 2008 at 6:08 Quote
.243 DH
Avent Jibster

Evil Imperial

Banshee Morphine

Get some Bombshell Crusher wheels as well if you want indestructable - just don't let weight be of concern!

Posted: Jul 7, 2008 at 10:02 Quote
ive got a charge iron and it is idestructable.the geomatry is just right on the charge iron and they are soooo comfortable!!! and if you ride the rigid forks for a bit it makes it easier when and if you get suspension

Posted: Jul 7, 2008 at 15:53 Quote
bisk wrote:
STP's are good but i dont like them because they do not do a horizontal dropout option which make ss'ing it a pain

I single speeded mine, it was easy as and its mint

Posted: Jul 7, 2008 at 15:59 Quote
Santa Cruz Jackal, best dirt jumping and street geometry, looks sexy as hell and can take more of a beating than some downhill bikes...

Posted: Jul 7, 2008 at 16:02 Quote
curlxupxandxdle wrote:
just as the name says... im a pretty agressive rider always trying stuff i cant do and most of the time crashing until i get it, so i need a bike that could keep up with me, i was thinking one of the specialized p series anyone think differently?

cove foreplay. im the same way man, i love mine, and the newer models are even beefier. friggen solid bike, just look at the website

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.016533
Mobile Version of Website