Who thinks it should be an option to wear a lid while riding your bike? post Yes or NO

PB Forum :: Dirt Jumping & Street
Who thinks it should be an option to wear a lid while riding your bike? post Yes or NO
Posted: Apr 29, 2009 at 8:42 Quote
giantstpSS wrote:
Mazekwon wrote:
UNSUBSCRIBED
+1
i would, but i'm interested in seeing how many people will +1 the above comment Wink haha

Posted: Apr 29, 2009 at 8:44 Quote
giantstpSS wrote:
Mazekwon wrote:
UNSUBSCRIBED
+1

Mee too.

Posted: Apr 29, 2009 at 8:46 Quote
i seen it on the most active threads and i had to come back to see how many people had +1'd it too. it's terrible that this is more intriguing than the thread it's self.

Posted: Apr 29, 2009 at 9:43 Quote
It's law that if you are over 18(in BC and several other provinces) you can choose to wear one or not, it has been that way since 1997/1998 iirc.

I believe they should be mandatory though... I would be dead several times over if I did not ride with my lid.

At the same time, I believe it should be a choice. So the stupid people can go out and kill themselves and I don't have to deal with them anymore. I love natural selection.

Posted: Apr 29, 2009 at 9:57 Quote
Unhallowed wrote:
At the same time, I believe it should be a choice. So the stupid people can go out and kill themselves and I don't have to deal with them anymore. I love natural selection.
God bless Darwinsim! let em do them selves in.

O+
Posted: Apr 29, 2009 at 10:03 Quote
I would be really dissapointed if any of my local trails got shut down because some tool was too vain to wear his melon basket. I also hate having to ride through someone elses blood, it clogs up your drivetrain.
some people are too stupid to live and are happy to prove it.

Posted: Apr 29, 2009 at 10:21 Quote
Unhallowed wrote:
It's law that if you are over 18(in BC and several other provinces) you can choose to wear one or not, it has been that way since 1997/1998 iirc.

I believe they should be mandatory though... I would be dead several times over if I did not ride with my lid.

In BC helmets currently are mandatory for all ages. Nova Scotia and New Brunswick are similar. Alberta introduced similar legislation, but it only affects people under the age of 18.

I agree with the mandatory helmet law. If you are willing to risk serious head trauma, then you must also be willing to accept the financial consequences rather than put a burden on our health care system and cost the tax payers money.

Posted: Apr 30, 2009 at 1:56 Quote
Joshwa93 wrote:
giantstpSS wrote:
Mazekwon wrote:
UNSUBSCRIBED
+1
i would, but i'm interested in seeing how many people will +1 the above comment Wink haha
unsubscribed and this thread sucks ass Moon

Posted: Apr 30, 2009 at 2:45 Quote
no i'm really for freedom in all aspects; let em decided whether or not to wear a brain bucket, but then again "only the good die young, the evil seem to live forever"

Posted: Apr 30, 2009 at 2:50 Quote
i say yes when your on the road but anywhere else no
just incase some f*ckwit runs into you Confused

Posted: Apr 30, 2009 at 23:50 Quote
why do people think its "cool" not to wear a helmet? could save your life one day

Posted: May 1, 2009 at 0:30 Quote
im only ridin to the shop....

proiblem= idiot drivers, they can still kill you even if you can ride along without the need for a helmet, i try and wearmine whenever i ride and if people are riding with me with no helmetit scares me to think that my friends could die or have brain damage be cause of one poor judgement.

a woman fell over on a nursery slopewhile skiing- to old for helmets, she claimed- she laterdied of a brain hemoridge.

Posted: May 24, 2009 at 12:20 Quote

i made it, no song coz of gay youtube, when the PB uploader works i'll post it on here...

after all there is a song, and it's bloc party- banquet, movie maker was acting up. Really Mad

Posted: May 24, 2009 at 12:30 Quote
lol nice one. u should of mashed up jeff more :p

Posted: May 24, 2009 at 12:33 Quote
ChazDAmAN wrote:
lol nice one. u should of mashed up jeff more :p

that was done from falling off the balcony, around 4 meters.

yes i actually dropped them... =/

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.013312
Mobile Version of Website