Unknown Bike Companies

PB Forum :: Downhill
Unknown Bike Companies
Posted: Jan 26, 2012 at 10:58 Quote
Unsecure image, only https images allowed: http://biketonature.files.wordpress.com/2010/11/framepatrolbaru.jpg
The Proto bike from United called DH 781

Posted: Jan 26, 2012 at 12:28 Quote
brigand wrote:
The Proto bike from United called DH 781
this this the same united as united bmx ?

Posted: Jan 26, 2012 at 19:16 Quote
[Quote="dkidd"]
rffr wrote:
sethius wrote:
Not everyone can be so innovative and successful as Lahar. (lulz)

Lulz. Considering Lahar was the first TRUE all carbon frame, minus hardware, yea... asides from BCD there really hasn't been much innovation in materials frame wise in the last decade. So lulz all you want. SC is barely to the point of an all carbon frame... because they can't do it right the first time, and risk liability and the company name, so they take extra time.

Posted: Jan 27, 2012 at 9:55 Quote
[Quote="rffr"]
dkidd wrote:
rffr wrote:

Not everyone can be so innovative and successful as Lahar. (lulz)

Lulz. Considering Lahar was the first TRUE all carbon frame, minus hardware, yea... asides from BCD there really hasn't been much innovation in materials frame wise in the last decade. So lulz all you want. SC is barely to the point of an all carbon frame... because they can't do it right the first time, and risk liability and the company name, so they take extra time.
Oh, so THATS the key to massive international success! Good to know.

Posted: Jan 27, 2012 at 10:15 Quote
small company from quebec they also make nice xc bikes to

Posted: Jan 27, 2012 at 10:24 Quote
As far as I know, they're pretty well known, that said I've heard good things and never tried one...

Posted: Jan 27, 2012 at 10:24 Quote
Altruiste bikes, anyone?

Posted: Jan 27, 2012 at 10:55 Quote
Gabriel from doberman's company or something isn't it?

Posted: Jan 27, 2012 at 11:29 Quote
stand-easy wrote:
Gabriel from doberman's company or something isn't it?
yep. I'm stoked!

Posted: Jan 27, 2012 at 11:34 Quote
for? or do you have information we don't? cause i havnt heard anything Confused

Posted: Jan 27, 2012 at 11:53 Quote
stand-easy wrote:
I'm not sure if I can say anything...

Posted: Jan 27, 2012 at 11:54 Quote
dkidd wrote:
stand-easy wrote:
I'm not sure if I can say anything...

All is fair, surprises are always cool too i guess Razz

Posted: Jan 27, 2012 at 20:40 Quote
[Quote="dkidd"]
rffr wrote:
dkidd wrote:

Massive international success? Most tiny companies DON'T want massive international success. They don't want a massive shop with many workers. They want to build bikes themselves. Massive and fully "international" doesn't mean shit. 99% of the companies I follow have owners/founders that they themselves make the bikes. Some of the best companies to ever exist have been just such.

Posted: Jan 27, 2012 at 21:16 Quote
[Quote="rffr"]
dkidd wrote:
rffr wrote:

Massive international success? Most tiny companies DON'T want massive international success. They don't want a massive shop with many workers. They want to build bikes themselves. Massive and fully "international" doesn't mean shit. 99% of the companies I follow have owners/founders that they themselves make the bikes. Some of the best companies to ever exist have been just such.
I hear ya bro. If I worked for a small-time frame manufacturer I'd want to make absolutely no money and have as few people as possible ride my bikes! Being able to afford better materials, more equipment, and better facilities only leads to more money, which leads to happiness, free time to ride, more attractive women, and a feeling of accomplishment. f*ck that!

Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.012074
Mobile Version of Website