Photos of Hill on Specialized, finally

PB Forum :: Downhill
Photos of Hill on Specialized, finally
  • Previous Page
Posted: Oct 31, 2008 at 9:53 Quote
Here they are:

http://dirtmag.co.uk/news/category/events/sam-hill-out-testing-bikes/dirt-1234133.html

If you look closely, he is riding an E.13 guide as well, I think he had a Gravity one before?

Posted: Oct 31, 2008 at 10:00 Quote
He's been with e-13 for a while.

Posted: Oct 31, 2008 at 10:13 Quote
Unsecure image, only https images allowed: http://dirtmag.co.uk/images/uploads/news/sam_drop.jpg

Posted: Oct 31, 2008 at 10:18 Quote
FSA no longer with him? Look like OCT cranks.

FL
Posted: Oct 31, 2008 at 15:35 Quote
mr-wilson wrote:
FSA no longer with him? Look like OCT cranks.

Gravity Lite or OCT, they are very similar.

BTW what FSA he has on his bike? Seatpost, crank and headset?....

Posted: Nov 1, 2008 at 14:42 Quote
he makes specialized look so much better. I hope the race geo on his demo will be available on the actual demo 8 line

Posted: Nov 1, 2008 at 14:45 Quote
the front rims looks photo shop....look between the spoke its suposed to be black but look closely

Posted: Nov 1, 2008 at 14:47 Quote
Christian-norco wrote:
the front rims looks photo shop....look between the spoke its suposed to be black but look closely
It doesnt look PS??

Posted: Nov 1, 2008 at 14:49 Quote
Christian-norco wrote:
You can only have on front rim on a bike. And plus why would it be photoshopped, what you said doesn't even make sense.

Posted: Nov 1, 2008 at 14:49 Quote
the front rim have looks photoshop you can look between the spoke they is some place with and others black and on the side of the rim.....mabey its my bad but looks like that

Posted: Nov 1, 2008 at 14:51 Quote
Christian-norco wrote:
the front rim have looks photoshop you can look between the spoke they is some place with and others black and on the side of the rim.....mabey its my bad but looks like that
English Please??

Posted: Nov 1, 2008 at 14:51 Quote
your the biggest tool ever

Posted: Nov 1, 2008 at 14:52 Quote
Christian-norco wrote:

I get what he means

Posted: Nov 1, 2008 at 14:52 Quote
HumberJumps wrote:
Christian-norco wrote:
English Please??
sorry im not really good in english im doing my best

Posted: Nov 1, 2008 at 14:53 Quote
Christian-norco wrote:
HumberJumps wrote:
Christian-norco wrote:
English Please??
sorry im not really good in english im doing my best
Oh, my bad sorry i thought you were just being lazy ur something Redface

• Previous Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.010925
Mobile Version of Website