demo 7, bullit or frantik

PB Forum :: Freeride & Slopestyle
demo 7, bullit or frantik
Posted: Oct 29, 2007 at 15:46 Quote
specialized no doubt

Posted: Oct 29, 2007 at 18:28 Quote
zenmaster wrote:
the demo is a very heavy bike. so keep that in mind. the bulit is very good however I don't think the warranty is good. the frantik can take a beating and has a goood waranty so thats what I would suggest.

ever think that the bullits warranty isnt as good cus it doesnt need one like the others do? Razz

O+
Posted: Oct 31, 2007 at 13:08 Quote
bullitvt wrote:
zenmaster wrote:
the demo is a very heavy bike. so keep that in mind. the bulit is very good however I don't think the warranty is good. the frantik can take a beating and has a goood waranty so thats what I would suggest.

ever think that the bullits warranty isnt as good cus it doesnt need one like the others do? Razz

Granted I agree with you about bullit being the best bike out of his choices but honeslty that logic makes no sense. If sc was not worried about warrenty issues then they would have a longer warrenty, just rational thinking eh?

ps nice bike

Posted: Oct 31, 2007 at 13:13 Quote
demos r usualy heavy. the devinci is something different i havent seen any about and the bullit is a great bike. it would either be the bullit or devinci.

Posted: Oct 31, 2007 at 13:45 Quote
the frantik is an amazing bike, but u would have to test ride them, ive known people that dont like the frantik/hectik series just because of the angle up front. i would go with the Devinci though.

Posted: Oct 31, 2007 at 16:09 Quote
pistol2ne wrote:
bullitvt wrote:
zenmaster wrote:

Granted I agree with you about bullit being the best bike out of his choices but honeslty that logic makes no sense. If sc was not worried about warrenty issues then they would have a longer warrenty, just rational thinking eh?

ps nice bike

I would have to agree the bulit is probably the best frame when comparing strenght over weight. Personally i just like devici's.

Posted: Oct 31, 2007 at 16:26 Quote
I have the answer! Go with the Scott Gambler FR 20. I would choose it over the others any day and it is a bit over $3G. If you have $6G to spend get the FR 10!

Posted: Oct 31, 2007 at 22:50 Quote
pistol2ne wrote:
bullitvt wrote:
zenmaster wrote:

ps nice bike

haha yeah i know i was just kiddin, and thanks lol

Posted: Jul 29, 2008 at 14:32 Quote
tone-it wrote:
Frantik cause it bears the name of a song from metallica and it's handmade in canada

yah but its from st. anger theyre crapiest album

Posted: Jul 29, 2008 at 15:08 Quote
i bought a 2008 bullit and very happy with it, the frame was 1000$ cheaper than the demo 7 and it is lighter

Posted: Jul 29, 2008 at 15:10 Quote
oldest thread ever.

O+
Posted: Jul 29, 2008 at 15:11 Quote
frantik for sure... corners and pedals nicly and feels a bit like my dh bike but lighter

Posted: Jul 29, 2008 at 18:27 Quote
i have test drove the demo 7 08 and the 08 frantik an if i had to choose id get the frantik - the frantick felt better ad i found it handled better too but it might just be me but the geo was awkward on the demo it just felt wrong if u know what i mean

Posted: Jul 29, 2008 at 18:30 Quote
Pretty sure he got the Bullit.......................thread's 8 months old.

Posted: Feb 1, 2010 at 10:31 Quote
3 years old mate

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.022926
Mobile Version of Website