What is your biggest fear when bulding jumps

PB Forum :: BMX (20")
What is your biggest fear when bulding jumps
  • Previous Page
Posted: Nov 2, 2008 at 8:50 Quote
title explains it ill start
City Workers

Posted: Nov 2, 2008 at 8:55 Quote
well for ppl that have the city get them torn down would be all the work u put in them to get destroyed for me farmers let us build in their bushes as long as we stay out of the feilds they could care less

Posted: Nov 2, 2008 at 8:56 Quote
kids... as soon as one finds the spot there's an army that destroy your jumps and when they get hurt they go cry to mom/dad so the city joins in too soon after normally....

Posted: Nov 2, 2008 at 8:57 Quote
chavs going to knock them down.

kids hurting themselves on them

kids putting wood on the landings for when they inevitably case and just leave it there.

loadsss..........

Posted: Nov 2, 2008 at 8:57 Quote
CHAVS burning and pulling them down!!!
Little bastards!

Posted: Nov 2, 2008 at 8:59 Quote
little kids that put the jumps to 1/4 of the size so they can hit them instead of building diffrent ones or asking u to help them

Posted: Nov 2, 2008 at 9:02 Quote
popp wrote:
little kids that put the jumps to 1/4 of the size so they can hit them instead of building diffrent ones or asking u to help them
Cant stand it when they ask you to help. Its like 'Cant you see im building my own??'

Posted: Nov 2, 2008 at 9:04 Quote
lol well are trails dont get f*cked with but when i build them when im at a camp ground and a little kid brakes them u tell them to get the f*ck outa here and they goget their mom and she says im a cop and u say i dont give a f*ck and keep building ur jump and she keeps lipin u for like an hour and buy the time shes done mouthing u the jumps done and u hit it lol did that once

Posted: Nov 2, 2008 at 9:05 Quote
not building burms in the right place on the edge of a droppoff screw up you go boom theres some scary shit Razz

Posted: Nov 2, 2008 at 9:06 Quote
mostly retards, seriously. There is this school made just for them and they so often they come out and go down in the forest where our jumps are, and they destroy them by jumping on them.

O+
Posted: Nov 2, 2008 at 9:06 Quote
kids are the worst always trying to chop the lip to make it rollable or stealing shovels and buckets

Posted: Nov 2, 2008 at 9:21 Quote
legal recourse from illegal trailbuilding

Posted: Nov 2, 2008 at 9:23 Quote
dazem wrote:
legal recourse from illegal trailbuilding

legal recourse?

Posted: Nov 2, 2008 at 9:27 Quote
cuming back a day arfter when we r finsied and the bin fu*k*d up

Posted: Nov 2, 2008 at 9:32 Quote
That they will be ruined the next day.

• Previous Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.011684
Mobile Version of Website