Sam Hill Specialized

PB Forum :: Downhill
Sam Hill Specialized
  • Previous Page
Posted: Nov 2, 2008 at 19:10 Quote
what are your guys opinions? his first race in Australia, as you all know, got last place because of his derailer brake. what do you guys think? should he have went to a better company?

Posted: Nov 2, 2008 at 19:26 Quote
what do you mean better company, yes there are many, but from that comment it sounds like you think specialized is bad?

they have had a sick line of bikes and riders,

this is more incentive from them to develope a bike with a jet engine sitting on it

Posted: Nov 2, 2008 at 19:29 Quote
motoman2 wrote:
what do you mean better company, yes there are many, but from that comment it sounds like you think specialized is bad?

they have had a sick line of bikes and riders,

this is more incentive from them to develope a bike with a jet engine sitting on it
i actualy love sepcialized bikes. i used to ride one and im getting one in the future.

Posted: Nov 2, 2008 at 19:33 Quote
a derailluer breaking has nothing to do with the bike company

Posted: Nov 2, 2008 at 19:34 Quote
That-Norco-Dude wrote:

Posted: Nov 2, 2008 at 19:34 Quote
That-Norco-Dude wrote:
jeez i know that! maybe take some time and READ what i put down. im asking for your OPINION.

Posted: Nov 2, 2008 at 19:35 Quote
You made it sound like that was the reason...

specialized is a great company...

demo's kick ass

Posted: Nov 2, 2008 at 19:36 Quote
That-Norco-Dude wrote:
You made it sound like that was the reason...

specialized is a great company...

demo's kick ass
yes they do. there one of the best bikes out there.

Posted: Nov 2, 2008 at 19:38 Quote
personally with all specialized when you hop on one it doesnt feel like you have as much travel as you really do. honestly sam could have gone to a better company but as far as the pay check hes going to getting from them it MIGHT make it worth it.

Posted: Nov 2, 2008 at 19:46 Quote
That could be from his riding style or he needs more time on board of the demo. Did u check the timing ? he was on 2.03ish and graves was 2.02ish.... he's on the right speed but bad luck with the RD. I said give him time and we all can see weather he made the wrong decision or otherwise

Posted: Nov 3, 2008 at 1:49 Quote
He's riding specialized because they are the company that could throw the most dough to him. He said so himself somewhere im pretty sure

Posted: Nov 3, 2008 at 1:52 Quote
codywomack wrote:
his derailer brake.

'his derailer broke'

Posted: Nov 3, 2008 at 1:57 Quote
beva wrote:
codywomack wrote:
his derailer brake.

'his derailer broke'

"His derailleur broke."

Posted: Nov 3, 2008 at 2:01 Quote
ryan hey shut up i got no idea about all this mechanical shizz all i know is a lil bit about english or grammer or whatever jesus called it. single speed ftw yewwww

Posted: Nov 3, 2008 at 2:06 Quote
beva wrote:
ryan hey shut up i got no idea about all this mechanical shizz all i know is a lil bit about english or grammer or whatever jesus called it. single speed ftw yewwww
Haha I'm so printing this out and taking it to the bike shop you work at

• Previous Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.008188
Mobile Version of Website