Guitar hero 3

• Previous Page
O+
Posted: Oct 28, 2007 at 23:35 Quote
I got it today and it is sick i have played it for 7 hours, and i love it. Way better then gh2. WHat ya think....?

Posted: Oct 28, 2007 at 23:38 Quote
Holy Balls!!!! new guitar hero!

O+ FL
Posted: Oct 28, 2007 at 23:48 Quote
dirtdevil82 wrote:
Holy Balls!!!! new guitar hero!

I will definitely be purchasing this soon. How is it? give us a review!!

Posted: Oct 29, 2007 at 8:21 Quote
I'll be getting it for PS3 this saturday. I've heard that alot of the les paul guitars(for ps3,xbox360 and wii) have issues such as not being able to connect to the system,some frets not working,one strum registering as two,stuck strum bar,stuck frets,ultra sensitive star power tilting(i.e. not even moving the guitar and star power will deploy as soon as you get it)and a few other small issues. Just check the GH3 xbox360 or GH3 PS3 forums on www.gamefaqs.com

Most people exchange their defective guitars for another one sometimes the new guitar will work others have to return it again. Of course there are still alot of people that have the les paul guitars and they work just fine. Most of the frets issues are due to the detachlable neck on the guitar,some say it loosens while playing. They say that in some cases taking off the neck then carefully blowing into the connectors and reattaching it will fix the "broken frets",sometimes. Some people found out that some of there connectors were bent where the neck attaches to the guitar which is most likely causing some of the fret problems.

Anyways about the game,yea it looks awesome especially for PS3.Smile
I can't wait to get it this saturday but i'm also nervous that the guitar might not work.Confused I hoping that it will.

Posted: Oct 29, 2007 at 8:59 Quote
rowe wrote:
I'll be getting it for PS3 this saturday. I've heard that alot of the les paul guitars(for ps3,xbox360 and wii) have issues such as not being able to connect to the system,some frets not working,one strum registering as two,stuck strum bar,stuck frets,ultra sensitive star power tilting(i.e. not even moving the guitar and star power will deploy as soon as you get it)and a few other small issues. Just

I was one of the morons, that pre-ordered online thinking it would arrive early or on the monday, well it's not going to arrive weeks after lol.. So I went to best buy yesterday and bought it. I read people having these issues and I was a-little concerned until I connected my guitar and it worked flawlessly. The game is great. I havn't played a game for 5 hours straight in a long time, I really got into it and time just flew by.

The only problem I've been experiencing is that I can't connect to online mode, it will search for a room but says error Failed To Connect.

Posted: Oct 29, 2007 at 11:31 Quote
Glad to hear that your guitar works man!Smile I've heard the online problem too but supposedly if you create your own custom room people can join and you can play them. I also heard online can't connect sometimes because there are so many people trying to get on. The servers will probably be fixed soon hopefully and its good to know that there are some guitars that do infact work without any problems.tup Although i'm still nervous about mine.:P Once RedOctane realizes these problems maybe they will find a good way to fix them and maybe release a patch or something that fixes the star power(maybe give the ability to adjust the sensitivity) and that fixes online perhaps.

Posted: Oct 29, 2007 at 18:34 Quote
I just recently bought gears of war so I cant buy a new game for a bit but guitar hero is definitly something im going to buy! I got hooked on it like 2 weeks ago playing at a friends house. I might instead buy rock band but meh I still want to play guitar hero. Freaking games are 70+ bucks now and I cant afford to keep buying one every month >.

Posted: Oct 29, 2007 at 18:37 Quote
Yeah its so fun, much much better than number 2

Posted: Oct 30, 2007 at 19:21 Quote
The last song is absolutely retarded. I like the fact that they've got bosses now too.

Posted: Oct 30, 2007 at 19:25 Quote
best game out, try slayer on hard hyperspeed 5 -lol

Posted: Oct 30, 2007 at 19:26 Quote
Great Game...my eyes hurt..

Posted: Oct 30, 2007 at 19:30 Quote
i want it, but its like 100 buck

Posted: Oct 30, 2007 at 19:30 Quote
Awesome game. Me and a friend are almost done co-op career on hard. We only played it for a night too haha. Dragonforce is SO hard. Crazy stuff.

Posted: Nov 1, 2007 at 16:02 Quote
rowe wrote:
Glad to hear that your guitar works man!Smile I've heard the online problem too but supposedly if you create your own custom room people can join and you can play them. I also heard online can't connect sometimes because there are so many people trying to get on. The servers will probably be fixed soon hopefully and its good to know that there are some guitars that do infact work without any problems.tup Although i'm still nervous about mine.:P Once RedOctane realizes these problems maybe they will find a good way to fix them and maybe release a patch or something that fixes the star power(maybe give the ability to adjust the sensitivity) and that fixes online perhaps.

You shouldn't be nervous, I just received my other Guitar Hero. It connected perfectly. and I am almost done CO-OP on hard. I was shocked it came so fast, I didn't know it was being shipped UPS Madder

Posted: Nov 1, 2007 at 19:25 Quote
Okay, so I SUCK at Guitar Hero haha. I was playing it at my friend's house, and I managed to get 40% on the last song ("Through The Fire And The Flames" by Dragonforce") on expert, and somehow I managed to get 23% on "Welcome To The Jungle" on easy. Wack.

• Previous Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.011448
Mobile Version of Website