Guitar hero 3

Mod
Posted: Jan 12, 2008 at 12:51 Quote
there is a patch out for pc already. It helps abit.

Posted: Jan 12, 2008 at 12:55 Quote
oh haha Im way to slow for all this Razz Thanks MOD Smile

O+
Posted: Jan 16, 2008 at 18:39 Quote
bigquotesI beat medium but I can't get past the first part of hard.
sorry, now I've got two more songs till I beat it on hard.Big Grin

Posted: Jan 17, 2008 at 12:32 Quote
dirtjumper25 wrote:
jallan wrote:
dirtjumper25 wrote:
I got it for PC for 80 bucks and all I have to say is if your looking at getting it for PC then you better have a fast one thats core 2 duo or over with 2gb of memory and up. Other than that get it for a console. Its a great game, I find it more challenging then Guitar hero 2 and I like some of the songs better. Im happy metallica was in it Smile !!!

The game must be unbelievabley poorly coded for a console to work better. They've probably done such a crude conversion like most games which go from console to pc, or pc in general.

Thats because its the first version of it. and plus computers can have 4 cores and not many people know that xbox 360's have 3 cpu's PS3's have 8 cpu's. Thats why games run good on them. Now why it works better on a xbox I have no idea. They will probably make a patch for the PC that will allow it to run faster but for now who really cares most peopel that buy get it for console so its not really a problem.

I'm amazed the power consumption will be sick on both consoles. However the main reasons for games being smoother is due to the coding. You have to code it better as consoles are generally a hell of a lot slower than a PC. However when it comes to a PC they can slack off and just slap the data on a disc and say its done.

Mod
Posted: Jan 17, 2008 at 14:16 Quote
PC definately needs the patch. IF you have it.. get the patch of the site. The patch makes it run much better and allows you to adjust for lag properly (unlike the original version.)

Also make sure you save your game each time you play instead of hoping for an automatic save even if you have it set to that. The Automatic rarely works.

Posted: Jan 23, 2008 at 13:12 Quote
this game is so good. my friend rented it and we only play with controllers. i started on medium as i played a few hours of guitar hero 2. me and my friend got 100% on miss murder so we tried hard. we got around 85% on our first song but after one and a half hours we got 97% on number of the beast. we tried expert but my friend couldn't do it. so after 5 hours of playing i can beat practically any song on expert, except TTFAF and a few others.

Posted: Jan 23, 2008 at 14:06 Quote
odin333 wrote:
this game is so good. my friend rented it and we only play with controllers. i started on medium as i played a few hours of guitar hero 2. me and my friend got 100% on miss murder so we tried hard. we got around 85% on our first song but after one and a half hours we got 97% on number of the beast. we tried expert but my friend couldn't do it. so after 5 hours of playing i can beat practically any song on expert, except TTFAF and a few others.

Number of the beast, what a song heard it live was blown away!

Posted: Jan 23, 2008 at 15:46 Quote
woohoo 201k 91% Dragonforce medium Razz I = suck

Update: 245k

Posted: Jan 26, 2008 at 13:56 Quote
The game is awesome , the best i can play is Helicopter on expert and get 90% notes hit and stricken on hard and get 77% notes hit.

Posted: Jan 27, 2008 at 23:10 Quote
Yess, GHIII is the funnest game out there.
I'm just getting into playing on hard.
best song= Lay down by Priestess, it's the song in Darren Berrecloth's part for New World Disorder 8

Posted: Jan 30, 2008 at 6:07 Quote
bloomfieldrider wrote:
you should all get Call Of Duty 4: Modern Warfare, or you should be playing Halo 3, put down the fake, nothing like playing a real guitar game and pick up a 1st person shooter, you won't regret it

and for all of those who can be good at both, i applaude you because as hard as i try, i will never be good at guitar hero

maybe that's why i am against it

but seriously, at least try COD4, comes out Nov.6th

COD4 was gay, same exact game as all other FPS, let alone bein just another copy of all COD's just with an M-16 instead of a springfeild. whoo! or not. instead invite some friends over open a case of beer, and have fun with guitar hero. assuming you have friends and your not 13. nothing personal, you just cant compare two totaly differant games, its like comparing a IH sunday with Mongoose Fireball. lol.

anyway, i do have a question about the PC version. does anyone know if i can use a xbox 360 wireless controller (gibson les paul) with the microsoft wireless controller adapter to play it?

Posted: Jan 30, 2008 at 8:43 Quote
DMerritt wrote:
COD4 was gay, same exact game as all other FPS, let alone bein just another copy of all COD's just with an M-16 instead of a springfeild. whoo! or not. instead invite some friends over open a case of beer, and have fun with guitar hero. assuming you have friends and your not 13. nothing personal, you just cant compare two totaly differant games, its like comparing a IH sunday with Mongoose Fireball. lol.

anyway, i do have a question about the PC version. does anyone know if i can use a xbox 360 wireless controller (gibson les paul) with the microsoft wireless controller adapter to play it?

COD4 is amazing IMO, it is just a more modern version of the other COD's, hence the "modern warfare" part. Also, I believe you can use the wireless 360 one with the adaptor since it has most of the controller parts in it.

Posted: Feb 20, 2008 at 17:51 Quote
HOLY TITS i just beat Lou on expert tonight i was sooo pumped this game is deffinatlly a step up from gh2. The hammer on and pull off are much easier and are clearly marked not to mention there are some killer tracks on this one to.

My favorite tracks are Cliffs of Dover(94% ***** 207 000pts, expert)
One (90% **** 369 000pts, expert)

Posted: Feb 20, 2008 at 17:55 Quote
this game is soo much better. especially the difficulties. in 2 they just put the notes in more stupider places, like making you reach everywere and doing the ones you always mess up on were you have to like hit 1 and 3 and reach across 2. i love how fast it goes on expert, i have super fast reflexes so its actually funner instead of annoying like GH2.

Posted: Feb 21, 2008 at 4:46 Quote
rockband is sweet

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.040446
Mobile Version of Website