CO DH, FR, and DJers (and you XCers) our scene is blowing up!

PB Forum :: USA - Rockies & Midwest
CO DH, FR, and DJers (and you XCers) our scene is blowing up!
Posted: May 10, 2009 at 19:38 Quote
I am down for petitions / bulding / riding any time. I need friends who ride and I need to ride more often.

Posted: May 10, 2009 at 20:12 Quote
Where do you usually ride?

Posted: May 11, 2009 at 11:39 Quote
freeridepunk61 wrote:
i usually do some shuttling in the springs. w got bout 7ish miles of trail probably 6 is dh and i can ride all but about 1000 feet on my VP Free and full face. There is one secret trail i have heard of and know where its at, but i want to find more. I always see trucks shuttling big bikes up when im hikin back up to get my jeep. Anybody know anything?

Where in the springs do you know of this "secret" trail?

Posted: May 11, 2009 at 20:37 Quote
I live in Denver but I will drive.

Posted: May 12, 2009 at 8:15 Quote
I know where those trails are in the springs, and if you also know please don't post on the forum, that's what PM's are for.

Posted: May 12, 2009 at 12:39 Quote
Knife-in-the-dark wrote:
I know where those trails are in the springs, and if you also know please don't post on the forum, that's what PM's are for.

Its not like they arent on MTBR or all the trail maps already, but yes, I agree with your sentiments.

O+
Posted: May 19, 2009 at 23:58 Quote
Hummeroid wrote:
Knife-in-the-dark wrote:

Its not like they arent on MTBR or all the trail maps already, but yes, I agree with your sentiments.

Oh they arent, believe me they arent.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.034429
Mobile Version of Website