Anyone know when the new deity Decoy LT pedals are available

PB Forum :: Dirt Jumping & Street
Anyone know when the new deity Decoy LT pedals are available
  • Previous Page
  • Next Page
Posted: Nov 4, 2008 at 4:57 Quote
Hey i'm in the pedal market and was just wondering exactly when the new deity Decoy LT pedals are available. I believe on there web site it says late next year, but I read on a forum that a deity employee had mentioned it to come out late this spring. Thanks for the help

Posted: Nov 4, 2008 at 5:08 Quote
http://www.deitycomponentsstore.com/deity-decoy-pedals.html

Available Now!

Super thin 17mm profile / Incredibly light minimalistic design / Concave design for exceptional grip / DU Bushing and Double Micro Sealed Bearing system / Extruded and CNC Machined from 6061 T6 Aluminum / 10 allen pins per side keep your feet glued / Non-screw style allen pins keep your threads from being damaged during removal / Stepped Cr-Mo axle / Fully serviceable without requiring removal from the bike / Rebuild kits available / Uses an 8mm allen for installation / Available in either Black Anodized with Laser Logos or White Powdercoat with Black Graphics

Posted: Nov 4, 2008 at 5:18 Quote
the deity decoy pedals are available now....the deity decoy lt pedals will be available spring 2009

Posted: Nov 4, 2008 at 7:44 Quote
thanks but i already know that you can get the decoy pedals, but i am asking about the decoy LT pedals, their supposed to be 365g. If anyone knows please let me know.

Posted: Nov 4, 2008 at 9:32 Quote
Thanks for the interest in the Decoy Pedals.

As of right now...the second Decoy Pedal, the Decoy LT, is planned to be released in late Spring. They are amazing...

The first Decoy pedals are available right now as mentioned earlier and weigh in at 430 grams (actual) and retail at $75.

Thanks for the support!

Regards,

Eric
deity

Posted: Nov 4, 2008 at 12:20 Quote
Now i've got the decision to wait for the LT's or get the decoys....

O+
Posted: Jul 30, 2009 at 20:37 Quote
deityusa wrote:
Thanks for the interest in the Decoy Pedals.

As of right now...the second Decoy Pedal, the Decoy LT, is planned to be released in late Spring. They are amazing...

The first Decoy pedals are available right now as mentioned earlier and weigh in at 430 grams (actual) and retail at $75.

Thanks for the support!

Regards,

Eric
deity
Just wodering about an update on this, cause late spring has come and gone, and i'm interested in them. Any clues would be nice Salute

O+
Posted: Dec 27, 2009 at 23:36 Quote
So....I take it the release date has been pushed back. Any new info on when they will be coming out? Thanks.

Posted: Dec 28, 2009 at 10:27 Quote
ChadLando wrote:
So....I take it the release date has been pushed back. Any new info on when they will be coming out? Thanks.

Thanks for the post...

We decided to release the new series of Decoy pedals with our full new 2010 product line in late March. We wanted to take our time on the new line up and make sure they are exactly how we wanted them.

We will have two new Decoy Pedals...

1) Decoy-

This model will replace our current Decoy pedal and will come in at 400g.

2) Decoy LT-

The Decoy LT will feature cnc machined aluminum pins and will be weighing in at 325g for the set, which is ridiculous!

The full line is stepping up tremendously now that we have finally relocated and have more room. I think you guys will like what you see!

Have a good New Year!

Eric
deity

O+
Posted: Dec 28, 2009 at 15:10 Quote
Wow! Sounds sweet. I have the decoys right now, and love them. Can't wait to see the new stuff u have coming.

Posted: Jan 28, 2010 at 18:51 Quote
and, does anyone know how much the new 325g decoy LT will cost?

O+
Posted: Apr 16, 2010 at 4:05 Quote
I've been patiently waiting for the then Deity lineup to arrive, and to my disappointment, late march has come and gone with no sign of the new lineup. I'm in desperate need of some new stuff for my bike, and I'm looking for an update on where things stand. I'd really like to get some of the new stuff, so I hope it's coming soon.

• Previous Page
  • Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.011996
Mobile Version of Website