Photo Uploader Change Nov 5, 2008

PB Forum :: Bug Reports
Photo Uploader Change Nov 5, 2008
O+
Posted: Dec 18, 2017 at 20:01 Quote
THE-EDJ wrote:
The uploader is not working, click the browse button and nothing. Running Safari on macOS High Sierra. Trying to get a bunch of photo's uploaded for a BuySell ad. Very tedious using the "simple uploader".

I also have the same issue. Chrome works, but I would like to use Safari.

Posted: Dec 19, 2017 at 13:41 Quote
"Browse" not working when trying to upload multiple photos. Running Safari (11.0.2) on High Sierra also.

Posted: Dec 26, 2017 at 23:20 Quote
daleydouble wrote:
"Browse" not working when trying to upload multiple photos. Running Safari (11.0.2) on High Sierra also.

I'm having the exact same issue! The old school uploader is also having issues, working but running extremely slow.

Posted: Jan 12, 2018 at 13:11 Quote
I can’t load the simple uploaded nor can I upload using the flash player .. very annoying when trying to upload pics to sell a bike ????????

Posted: Jan 13, 2018 at 4:20 Quote
Uploading pictures on an iPhone is too hard … It takes forever

Posted: Jan 13, 2018 at 4:33 Quote
neorider wrote:
Uploading pictures on an iPhone is too hard … It takes forever

At least if it could be done with the mobile version it might not be so bad

Posted: Jan 13, 2018 at 10:24 Quote
THE-EDJ wrote:
The uploader is not working, click the browse button and nothing. Running Safari on macOS High Sierra. Trying to get a bunch of photo's uploaded for a BuySell ad. Very tedious using the "simple uploader".
I get the same problem in Safari on macOS High Sierra 10.13.2. Please fix.

Posted: Jan 14, 2018 at 17:39 Quote
I downloaded the flash player and restarted the computer and it changed nothing. Still using the simple uploader which is slow and tedious. Using a MacBook pro. Is there a trick?

Posted: Jan 18, 2018 at 14:41 Quote
hello i just upgraded my laptop i am using Microsoft edge and flash player is installed but i can upload multiple pics to you any idea what to do

i have the lates flash player as for as i know

O+
Posted: Jan 21, 2018 at 10:24 Quote
doesnt seem like PB is too bothered by making everyone use the simple uploader for forever? I have installed flash, used different browsers, different labtops, and tablets and nothing. Im not seeing any replies to peoples posts here either...

Posted: Jan 21, 2018 at 10:36 Quote
The simple uploader isn’t so bad on a PC, try it on a phone screen, without the mobile version.

Posted: Jan 22, 2018 at 18:21 Quote
Uploader says I need to install a newer version of Flash, Adobe says I have the latest.
Sierra, Safari 11.0.2, Flash 28.0.0.137.

O+
Posted: Jan 28, 2018 at 8:48 Quote
every time I try to upload images it keeps coming back with a no good images error message...what is the deal? Iphone 5s pics. never had an issue in the past

Posted: Jan 28, 2018 at 8:56 Quote
Uploader has no repsonse when click 'Browse'
Simple uploader attempts to work but then get:

"
There was an error with your upload.

Upload Session: 5a6e003010f49
Upload Error: could not convert files no good files

Please report this. Thank you.
"

OS High Sierra, Safari. Currently can't upload pics.

Posted: Jan 30, 2018 at 8:57 Quote
Says I need to update my Flash Player to use the uploader. I updated my Flash Player twice, reloaded my web browser, rebooted computer, and it is still telling me I need to update.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.013783
Mobile Version of Website