Photo Uploader Change Nov 5, 2008

PB Forum :: Bug Reports
Photo Uploader Change Nov 5, 2008
O+
Posted: Feb 22, 2018 at 21:03 Quote
I have tried uploading a video on three different computers and none of them work. I have tried both types of uploaders. The main one won't work no matter how many times I download Adobe Flash.

Posted: Mar 1, 2018 at 7:40 Quote
Nothing works across mobile or desktop on 3 different browsers. Regular nor simple uploader work so far.

Posted: Mar 1, 2018 at 7:50 Quote
same here, uploading pics not possible. Firefox and Chrome.

cck9 wrote:
Nothing works across mobile or desktop on 3 different browsers. Regular nor simple uploader work so far.

Posted: Mar 3, 2018 at 13:35 Quote
This site sucks ass for uploading pictures..

Posted: Mar 14, 2018 at 2:36 Quote
this upload problem has been here for ages comon pinkbike pull your finger out

Posted: Apr 11, 2018 at 16:04 Quote
this website seems to be completely broken, i have spent 45 minutes trying to post one ad with a few pictures, ran into countless 404/bad domain pages, photo up loader broken, this should be easy. Can't even figure out how to delete a photo from the albums.

Posted: Apr 12, 2018 at 18:39 Quote
how do i upload a photo to my sale post?

Posted: Apr 16, 2018 at 4:04 Quote
How come ad photos are unable to be uploaded?? Used to be simple, now its impossible

Posted: Apr 24, 2018 at 13:57 Quote
Ive stopped using the uploader, I just email the pics to post@pinkbike.com and it adds them into your mobile album

Posted: Apr 24, 2018 at 15:16 Quote
FWIW, I just had zero issues uploading after failing before- see previous message. I haven’t had a reason to post a new pic but decided tonight to update an album and to my surprise the upload interface is different (not sure when change was made) and was able to browse and upload two images in seconds. This was on iOS (iPhone6sPlus) with the site on ‘desktop’ view. Works fine for me again.

I’m not seeing the ‘try simple uploader’ dialogue I used to see either from the previous version of the photo uploader (that existed for many years) so it looks to me that the ux has been changed pretty recently. It’s fairly slick for me so far and dare I say it, easier and faster...

Posted: May 8, 2018 at 6:48 Quote
why wont my pictures of bike not appear in my advert

Posted: May 27, 2018 at 13:08 Quote
Getting the following error message when trying to upload:

There was an error with your upload.

Upload Session: 5b0b0fe09792c
Upload Error: done no good files

Please report this. Thank you.

Using Microsoft Edge if that makes a difference.

Posted: Jun 22, 2018 at 10:44 Quote
radek wrote:
Ok, due to Adobe Flash version 10 having some new security features, our previous uploader is not working for those who have upgraded to flash 10.

I switched the uploader to our older one that should not have that limitation.

If you have problems let me know with as many details about your issue as you can.

Hi, I'm not able to upload any images to a for sale post. I am activating Flash and I can select them, but the upload button is greyed out. Can you advise? Thanks.

I figured this out by clicking back to the simple uploader on every image. Not sure why the standard uploader doesn't work, but ....

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.014991
Mobile Version of Website