Photo Uploader Change Nov 5, 2008

PB Forum :: Bug Reports
Photo Uploader Change Nov 5, 2008
Posted: Dec 21, 2022 at 15:29 Quote
I can’t upload any photos to my buy/sell listing. Error msge states upgrade browser, so I updated it and I’m still receiving same message. Simple uploader also won’t work from my iPhone. I’ve not had this issue before. Please advise?

Posted: Dec 21, 2022 at 15:39 Quote
Me too...I can add a pic to buy sell but cannot add it to the listing...

Posted: Dec 21, 2022 at 15:55 Quote
cannot add new photos or add from my album.
i see many, many same problem.
please repair asap.
thank you and Merry Christmas

Posted: Dec 21, 2022 at 16:11 Quote
i cant upload photos in my new post today. whats up?

Mod
Posted: Dec 21, 2022 at 17:03 Quote
Looking into this now.
thanks
pb mod jake

O+
Posted: Dec 21, 2022 at 17:09 Quote
I also can't up load photos. Please help

Mod O+
Posted: Dec 21, 2022 at 17:13 Quote
Photo upload just worked fine for me on Windows 10 Edge Browser.

Everyone having issues, are you on Mac? Are you using Safari? Does the upload work in Chrome or Edge?

Is it only the Buysell photo uploaded? What if you upload a photo a normal Pinkbike photo or a trail photo on Trailforks?

Posted: Dec 21, 2022 at 17:15 Quote
canadaka wrote:
Photo upload just worked fine for me on Windows 10 Edge Browser.

Everyone having issues, are you on Mac? Are you using Safari? Does the upload work in Chrome or Edge?

Is it only the Buysell photo uploaded? What if you upload a photo a normal Pinkbike photo or a trail photo on Trailforks?

I am able to upload photos but when I try and attached them to a sell listing it won't work. Using a Mac with safari, updated software. also tried in on a phone and cant to it as well.

Tried to upload photos from an existing album to a listing and the pop up to do that doesn't show anything.

Mod O+
Posted: Dec 21, 2022 at 17:31 Quote
Buysell photo upload fixed, investigating why it broke now.

Posted: Jan 4, 2023 at 21:39 Quote
Hi, I’m trying to add a photo to my profile. It uploads, but only shows the top left corner of image over my shoulder, I’m unable to resize/drag a crop box over the bigger image to select my face. It’s a small image that I uploaded , I’m on an up to date iPad. Thanks

Mod O+
Posted: Jan 5, 2023 at 21:43 Quote
Alhonga wrote:
Hi, I’m trying to add a photo to my profile. It uploads, but only shows the top left corner of image over my shoulder, I’m unable to resize/drag a crop box over the bigger image to select my face. It’s a small image that I uploaded , I’m on an up to date iPad. Thanks

Pinkbike is pretty old school... not sure the avatar crop will work on an iPad.

Posted: Jan 13, 2023 at 7:50 Quote
canadaka wrote:
Alhonga wrote:

Pinkbike is pretty old school... not sure the avatar crop will work on an iPad.

Thanks, I’ll get my old computer out of storage and try with that

Posted: Mar 7, 2023 at 3:16 Quote
Trying to upload pictures from my mobile device which never seemed to be an issue and now this website fails to load any picture at all….how can we solve this?? Or how do I now upload pics to buy and sell?? I do not have access to a computer…

O+
Posted: Mar 8, 2023 at 16:30 Quote
Cannot upload any photo from mobile or web. Using Chrome and Edge. Tried Incog.

Posted: Mar 8, 2023 at 16:33 Quote
I am unable to upload photos on mac or windows. I tried chrome and safari and both result in "Upload Error: done no good files"

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.011062
Mobile Version of Website