HeadShot Uploader update Nov 5, 2008

PB Forum :: Bug Reports
HeadShot Uploader update Nov 5, 2008
Posted: Dec 11, 2020 at 6:04 Quote
headshot comes in upside down. Made a copy of the pic and rotated it upside down thinking it would then rotate right side up. No luck. I guess my pic will remain upside down? Ha.

Posted: Dec 12, 2020 at 8:23 Quote
bkholdindwndafort wrote:
headshot comes in upside down. Made a copy of the pic and rotated it upside down thinking it would then rotate right side up. No luck. I guess my pic will remain upside down? Ha.

Join the club. I'm sideways. Maybe we can start a movement by explaining that rotated headshots are cool and the various positions have a secret meaning.

Posted: Dec 31, 2020 at 8:23 Quote
How do I delete both pictures I've uploaded and photos I've favorited? There's no delete button anywhere?

Posted: Jan 5, 2021 at 16:22 Quote
Uploaded a headshot, but the crop device won’t work. So my pic is just a tiny corner of blue sky from the top left corner of my photo. Tried several times to change it, and the .”cropper dots” won’t move to include more of the photo.

Posted: Jan 5, 2021 at 18:44 Quote
Mine loaded in sideways and I can’t fix it

Posted: Jan 5, 2021 at 19:00 Quote
DanMG wrote:
bkholdindwndafort wrote:

Join the club. I'm sideways. Maybe we can start a movement by explaining that rotated headshots are cool and the various positions have a secret meaning.

Me too

Posted: Jan 19, 2021 at 12:01 Quote
Headshot uploader turns my photo sideways Frown

Posted: Feb 23, 2021 at 22:34 Quote
The head shot image uploader isn't working correctly such as it's automatically cropping like the top left hand corner of the picture which is a really small corner of the picture and not allowing me to change that at all.

Posted: Feb 24, 2021 at 11:18 Quote
Upload works, but when prompted at selection page to make selection of your face, it doesn’t allow me to adjust the selection. The top left corner just stays selected.... I’ve tried different photos and various sizes of the photos... I’m on an iPad......

Posted: Mar 4, 2021 at 12:59 Quote
Headshot ends up Sideways after I submit.

Posted: Mar 6, 2021 at 12:24 Quote
Trying to upload a new photo, and after unload, all I get is a solid grey box - no photo.

Posted: Apr 3, 2021 at 11:03 Quote
Any fix for the sideways headshot photos yet?

Posted: Apr 4, 2021 at 14:32 Quote
Hi, I cannot get the crop to expand on an iPad to get my ugly mug ?
Anything special I should be doing?

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.244849
Mobile Version of Website