Rigid Forks

• Previous Page
Posted: Nov 5, 2008 at 11:27 Quote
What are some good rigid forks?

Posted: Nov 5, 2008 at 12:33 Quote
dmr trailblades have held up well for me

Posted: Nov 5, 2008 at 12:50 Quote
You must be the only one, all 4 of my mates that bought them have bent theirs. I've seen millions of pictures of bent ones on the internet too.

Avoid.

Posted: Nov 5, 2008 at 12:52 Quote
gingersaurus wrote:
You must be the only one, all 4 of my mates that bought them have bent theirs. I've seen millions of pictures of bent ones on the internet too.

Avoid.
yeah i know that was a problem with the earlier traiblades but the newer ones are alot stronger.
well they've done me fine anyway
but yeah rebates are sposed to be good aswell and are cheaper so id go with them.

Posted: Nov 5, 2008 at 13:00 Quote
From what i've seen/heard/riden
DMR Trailblades = Bend
Identiti Rebates = the goods
NS RNS = the goods
Blk Mrkt Contraband = the goods

Posted: Nov 6, 2008 at 8:57 Quote
rebates are the best out ive ridden theyre tough as f*ck, really short and the 1420 system is the best out.
older dmrs bent like chese, i havnt seen first hand anyone brake or bend the new ones but theyre definately not a tough as rebates.

Posted: Nov 6, 2008 at 20:11 Quote
i'm riding a funn stiffy... it is slightly heavy, but bomb-proof... plus with the 20mil thru axle it is extra stiff

Posted: Nov 6, 2008 at 20:20 Quote
Identiti Rebate
Dont forget about the dobermann forks..

Posted: Nov 7, 2008 at 4:48 Quote
jekyll1000 wrote:
i'm riding a funn stiffy... it is slightly heavy, but bomb-proof... plus with the 20mil thru axle it is extra stiff

isnt the funn stiffy the really long one. if so avoid. long rigid forks are wank and they bend

Posted: Nov 7, 2008 at 10:27 Quote
my surly instigator has held up well for me, but it might be a little tall for straight dirt jumping.

Posted: Nov 7, 2008 at 13:02 Quote
All my mates were running the new Trailblades.

Posted: Nov 7, 2008 at 13:09 Quote
How long are the NS RNS forks compared to the Blk Mrkt Contrabands, i'm looking at switching mine over on my NS Holy over the winter. I want something shorter, I already know the weights just I want the clearance over my tire reduced.

Posted: Nov 7, 2008 at 13:11 Quote
Dobermann rigids

Posted: Nov 7, 2008 at 13:13 Quote
Ide say the NS RNS just because i've been learning 3's and lots of stuff that should demolish my forks yet they hold up. My buddy rides a Identiti and he likes it so ide say either or.

• Previous Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.009537
Mobile Version of Website