*Official* Kelowna Bike Park Thread

PB Forum :: Canada - West
*Official* Kelowna Bike Park Thread
Posted: Jan 12, 2009 at 19:24 Quote
cool finally a bike park........idea

O+
Posted: Jan 13, 2009 at 7:20 Quote
This is so Sweet I'm pumped that the city has finally stepped it up and done something, I would most defiantly be interested in the building of the park. From what i remember that land is really flat so dirt jumps would work well

Mega Props to MTBco

-Harrison

O+
Posted: Jan 13, 2009 at 8:53 Quote
Im with Harrison im down to help out with building the park Big Grin

Posted: Jan 17, 2009 at 13:00 Quote
After watching the VOD today and reading the post, I think the guys in charge of building kelownas park, should contact the guys that built the colonnade bike park in seatlle, becuase it seems they have a really well thought out and designed layout that could be a great help for designing kelownas park.

Posted: Aug 16, 2009 at 17:14 Quote
hey is the going to be a small section for trials. aka logs, tractor tires and large boulders?

Posted: Apr 27, 2010 at 18:08 Quote
it looks pretty fun here is a link to a video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rr_Qj8vOaDc&feature=player_embedded

Posted: May 29, 2010 at 0:18 Quote
Whos up for doing maintanence on some of the jumps? There getting pretty ugly

O+
Posted: May 29, 2010 at 12:20 Quote
Freenorco wrote:
Whos up for doing maintanence on some of the jumps? There getting pretty ugly

I am!

Posted: May 29, 2010 at 13:53 Quote
ok yea we should set up like a big thing where everybody comes with shovels and stuff and we fix up the jumps cuz its kinda getting rediculous. only problem is the park manager probably wont like that and we dont want anybody wrecking the jumps trying to fix them lol

Posted: May 29, 2010 at 14:13 Quote
IS the bike park open yet??

Posted: May 29, 2010 at 14:15 Quote
Not officially yet but everybody goes there anyways lol

O+
Posted: May 29, 2010 at 17:20 Quote
Freenorco wrote:
ok yea we should set up like a big thing where everybody comes with shovels and stuff and we fix up the jumps cuz its kinda getting rediculous. only problem is the park manager probably wont like that and we dont want anybody wrecking the jumps trying to fix them lol
WE shud contact the manager and talk to him about it

Posted: May 29, 2010 at 18:42 Quote
I talked to him about it and he sais its fine as long as its just a few people and we're actually doing something to fix up the park

Posted: May 30, 2010 at 17:00 Quote
HelluvaSuperset wrote:
Im horny Wink
when are you not buddy lol

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.028531
Mobile Version of Website