Be A Dirtbag Drop In Contest - VOTE NOW!!!!

PB Forum :: Biking Videos
Be A Dirtbag Drop In Contest - VOTE NOW!!!!
  • Previous Page
Posted: Oct 29, 2007 at 10:50 Quote
Hey Guys,

As the intern at Rip TV I wanted to let you all know that the voting has started for the Be A Dirtbag Contest for the upcoming Drop In season. I edited Frankie's part and Geoff edited the others. Please watch all three before you make your vote as all of these guys are gnarly and will all bring something unique to the bus!

http://www.rip.tv/events/contest

Vote Now!

Enjoy!

Steve the Intern

Posted: Oct 29, 2007 at 13:40 Quote
Logans good but i think theres to many dirt jumpers on drop in. So I voted for Kyle

Posted: Oct 29, 2007 at 13:45 Quote
kyle. all them were good, but kyle just rips too hard to not vote for

Posted: Oct 29, 2007 at 13:49 Quote
ya logan pete forshure but frankie has some sick street and park riding and remember in the vid he has no brakes

Posted: Oct 29, 2007 at 13:50 Quote
nah Logans the man

Posted: Oct 29, 2007 at 14:02 Quote
kyle is dope, but logan all the way

O+
Posted: Oct 29, 2007 at 14:11 Quote
I voted for kyle
theres to many dirt jumpers/street (Dylans my favorite rider on there no doubt)
but theres no like actual downhill
all shore and such

Posted: Oct 29, 2007 at 14:19 Quote
Logan is pretty talented and so are the other two riders, I will have my vote on Logan as he impressed me the most especially with his bag of tricks, but Id like to see another trials rider on the bus like Shawn Denny, it just added variety.

Posted: Oct 29, 2007 at 14:27 Quote
yeah logan buddy! Really chill dude and sick to ride with. Deserves the win all the way

Posted: Oct 29, 2007 at 14:28 Quote
I like how Frankie rides for Dobermann and is dope at park but my vote is with Logan (sorry Kyle). Ontario represent!!

O+
Posted: Oct 29, 2007 at 15:40 Quote
man I don't know Logan's video was kind of disappointing. all he did was throw the same trick over and over again. his entry video showed a lot more diversity. where as kyle and Frankie threw down. kyle especially showed major improvement over his entry video.

Posted: Oct 29, 2007 at 15:48 Quote
Yah i have to say im going to have to vote for a Ontario rider (Frankie and Logan)
thats a good point though, it seems like all the riders stuck to their styles of riding. Like they should have showed some of their skills in different disciplines

• Previous Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.011515
Mobile Version of Website