Alpine bikes winter series?

PB Forum :: Downhill
Alpine bikes winter series?
O+
Posted: Feb 2, 2009 at 9:00 Quote
whitetux wrote:
the fastest youth had the second fastest time overall, the only guy with a faster time was jack reading in expert

yeah i saw that! jordan doig? it was an impressive time. thats the funny thing about racing, there are plenty of expert/elite level riders stuck in the youth and junior categories because of the age rule. not taking away from the guy, but i think the track was riding slower later in the day as i was expecting a 3.30, and ended up a whole 8 seconds off that! but still, it takes skill to go under 3.30 so he'll be one to watch.

O+
Posted: Feb 2, 2009 at 9:02 Quote
ej2fast wrote:
my race run did not go to plan lol i was to busy concentrating on this root and getting over it but on the tiny straight before i hit a tree and went over thats bars lol then just lots of small fails after that but all in all it was a brilliant weekend

now does anyone know the track there using next time lol

that the bit on cresta lower? aka drop zone lol. it was tricky, esspecially as i couldnt be bothered changing my bars, 760mm at that part was fun Smile lol. im sure people do know, but no one will say, its kept a secret Really Mad

Posted: Feb 2, 2009 at 9:20 Quote
yeh i had 760 bars as well lol

Posted: Feb 2, 2009 at 11:26 Quote
there nuke proof it said 750 on crc but people measured them and they were 760 i think

Posted: Feb 8, 2009 at 14:33 Quote
anybody have any idea when they are going to put the times up? i still have no idea how badly i did or any idea of my time.....other than that it was over 4 mins:P (i had quite a few fails) Smile

O+
Posted: Feb 8, 2009 at 15:56 Quote
im beginning to wonder if they are goiny to put the times up.... it never takes this long normally.

Posted: Feb 8, 2009 at 15:59 Quote
ej2fast wrote:
there nuke proof it said 750 on crc but people measured them and they were 760 i think
nuke proof war heads. i invested in some toSmile

FL
Posted: Feb 9, 2009 at 1:51 Quote
The times are already up. On iona cycles website. Hope that helps

Posted: Feb 9, 2009 at 3:16 Quote
Could someone link the results, can't find it on google for some reason.

FL
Posted: Feb 9, 2009 at 8:30 Quote
http://www.ionashop.com/alpine/CategoryResults.pdf

http://www.ionashop.com/alpine/FullResults.pdf

There you go

O+
Posted: Feb 9, 2009 at 9:47 Quote
Results are also on descent-world forum

Posted: Feb 16, 2010 at 9:21 Quote
next race this sunday- im taking part, anyone else?

Posted: Feb 16, 2010 at 10:41 Quote
nosh-heart-mtb wrote:
ME
YEY, first race of the season pour moi, and also first race! any more newbies coming?

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.030767
Mobile Version of Website