Posted: Dec 11, 2008 at 15:25 Quote
samnation wrote:
streetstyle wrote:
atta girl, takin' charge.

You know me always willing to help out.
haha Salute

O+
Posted: Dec 11, 2008 at 16:33 Quote
audi owns lamborghini, and porsche i think...
anyways back on topic!

O+
Posted: Dec 11, 2008 at 16:40 Quote
Right, you are 100% my mistake Razz
And also lets get back on track....
Does pinkbike count as a brand?

Posted: Dec 11, 2008 at 16:43 Quote
nishnash wrote:
well in a sense yes. they do sell t-shirts and such, so by definition, they do. but, in another sense, i highly doubt they make the t-shirts themselves... so i dont know how you go about classifying that. I pretty sure they do count... but we need to clarify if only bike companies (and part companies) are included...

Posted: Dec 11, 2008 at 17:40 Quote
Holy Shit!

get back on topic and off the cars,
canadian BIKe brands ok ?

please stopa nyone who continues i will report them and there post will and there post will be deleted.

-chris

Posted: Dec 11, 2008 at 17:42 Quote
erik74 wrote:
nishnash wrote:
well in a sense yes. they do sell t-shirts and such, so by definition, they do. but, in another sense, i highly doubt they make the t-shirts themselves... so i dont know how you go about classifying that. I pretty sure they do count... but we need to clarify if only bike companies (and part companies) are included...

I'm fairly sure 99% of bike companies get a tshirt printer to print their shirts. So, like no company makes their own shirts. Has Straitline been mentioned? I sure as hell hope so. They are a seriously rad company.

Posted: Dec 11, 2008 at 17:43 Quote
chrischriskris wrote:
Holy Shit!

please stopa nyone who continues i will report them and there post will and there post will be deleted.

-chris
weve been back on topic for 2 posts now man... and thank u for clarifying...

so if they make bikes or parts, they count?

therefore PB is out. o, protective gear must count though

Posted: Dec 11, 2008 at 17:46 Quote
dotca wrote:
erik74 wrote:
nishnash wrote:

I'm fairly sure 99% of bike companies get a tshirt printer to print their shirts. So, like no company makes their own shirts. Has Straitline been mentioned? I sure as hell hope so. They are a seriously rad company.
ya, my marzocchi shirt was printed by Gildan. "Alstyle Apparel and active wear" for my deity shirt.

and straitline was mentioned

Posted: Dec 11, 2008 at 18:32 Quote
erik74 wrote:
chrischriskris wrote:
Holy Shit!

-chris
weve been back on topic for 2 posts now man... and thank u for clarifying...

so if they make bikes or parts, they count?

therefore PB is out. o, protective gear must count though
it does indeed.

Posted: Dec 13, 2008 at 8:12 Quote
erik74 wrote:
freetrials661 wrote:
streetstyle wrote:
Nissan owns infinite, Honda owns acura. Hayes is owned by sunrims and manitou.
I wasn't ragging on fox, I said FYI.
Since everyone posting stuff like this; ford owns jaguar, Volvo, land rover, and mazda..I'm sure they own a few more, but that's all I got off the top of my head..
they also own lincoln and mercury. also, i heard they only own a third of mazda. they tried to buy ferrari in the 1960's, but failed. also, they owned aston martin for a short period of time (edit... 1994 to 2007. not that short), selling it recently to some investment group...

BMW owns mini and rolls royce

http://carscarscars.blogs.com/index/2004/03/who_owns_who.html more there, a little out dated though... as u can see, it says ford is still trying to buy aston martin. thats done with...and sold

accualy porche owns Volkswagen and rolls Royce, their is a lawsuit over it in the uk accualy.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.014118
Mobile Version of Website