Chopwell!

• Next Page
Posted: Apr 2, 2009 at 7:16 Quote
hillman-hunter wrote:
Nothing can be repaired at Chopwell just yet due to restrictions in place by the FC, as soon as we get the all clear to continue working on the trail then we will. As with most places people bitch on alot about the trails but when it comes to rolling your sleeves up and getting on with helping, they suddenly go all quiet. The tracks at Chopwell are maintained by less than 10 people on a volunteer basis, who also help out throughout the woods with all sorts of other stuff (non bike related) as it pulls favour with the FC. The location of the wood (in the middle of housing estates) means that it will never be a serious DH or FR venue, more just somewhere local to have a blast around as you get too many inexperienced, under equipt riders turning up.
It's actually less than 5 miles if you get the train to Blaydon, go up Blaydon bank and down barlow lane, i reckon on the Demo 45 mins to an hour tops, Blaydon bank is a twat but once your up that it's ok Beer

thats more like it.Salute

Posted: Apr 2, 2009 at 9:00 Quote
It only takes me and my friend 15 minutes to get along the derwent so i dowt it will take 2 hours for the full journey from the metro to chopwell

Posted: Apr 2, 2009 at 10:04 Quote
pierpoint33 wrote:
It only takes me and my friend 15 minutes to get along the derwent so i dowt it will take 2 hours for the full journey from the metro to chopwell

Depends how fast you ride i said...and i said 1-2 hours, takes atleast 1 hour if your going pretty fast.

Posted: Apr 4, 2009 at 11:39 Quote
il help build chopwell back up better but im not givving a 10a to nefa to help build it up

Posted: Apr 4, 2009 at 11:40 Quote
Ben-DMR wrote:
il help build chopwell back up better but im not givving a 10a to nefa to help build it up
No one has said anything about building chopwell back up ben

Posted: Apr 4, 2009 at 11:43 Quote
top of page sayin cant be repaired so i said i will help repair and not many ppl would under 10 or sumic so i sed i would :d

• Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.012999
Mobile Version of Website