Which biking video is worth getting?

PB Forum :: Downhill
Which biking video is worth getting?
  • Previous Page
Posted: Nov 9, 2008 at 21:30 Quote
there are so many biking videos out, and you cant rent them at a video store so no one realy knows whats a good video untill they've baught it. if you have baught(or seen) a video that you think is worth buying post it, and say what type of riding its about(dh/dj/street/bmx)

hopefuly this will be a usefull rescource for people trying to buy a sweet video

Posted: Nov 9, 2008 at 21:31 Quote
i start with probably one of the most famus movies lately: seasons, good movie about dj/slope style, dh and freeride

O+
Posted: Nov 9, 2008 at 21:33 Quote
I just watched F1RST the other day. It is an unreal vid! It's all DH racing.

O+
Posted: Nov 9, 2008 at 21:34 Quote
seasons and roam are really good
never watched ckd2 but i want to cause my local spot has a segment in it

Posted: Nov 9, 2008 at 21:34 Quote
gdawg wrote:

sweet, whos in it?

O+
Posted: Nov 9, 2008 at 21:36 Quote
jackaljumps wrote:
gdawg wrote:

sweet, whos in it?

All the best DH racers in the world. Peat, Hill, Minaar, the Athertons...the list goes on.

Posted: Nov 9, 2008 at 21:37 Quote
gdawg wrote:
jackaljumps wrote:
gdawg wrote:

sweet, whos in it?

All the best DH racers in the world. Peat, Hill, Minaar, the Athertons...the list goes on.

alright, sounds sweet(might need to get it)

Posted: Nov 10, 2008 at 18:31 Quote
I would get either F1RST, Earthed 5, Seasons or NWD 9 when it comes out. ATHERTONS AND SAM ARE IN IT! Oh yea and Cedric Gracia.

Posted: Nov 10, 2008 at 18:34 Quote
NWD 6+ are all great. I havent seen any of the earlier ones. NWD are DH, DJ, slopestyle, street, freeride (like Utah) and pretty much anything else on a 26in.

Posted: Nov 10, 2008 at 21:28 Quote
whats earthed 5 like?

O+
Posted: Nov 10, 2008 at 21:31 Quote
jackaljumps wrote:
whats earthed 5 like?

I just watched it today actually. It's pretty good, but not near as good as F1RST. I wasn't too fond of the music selection in Earthed, and it just isn't near the same quality of F1RST. I'd still recommend watching it though.

Posted: Nov 10, 2008 at 21:36 Quote
thanks, good to know

Posted: Nov 10, 2008 at 21:39 Quote
gdawg wrote:
jackaljumps wrote:
whats earthed 5 like?

I just watched it today actually. It's pretty good, but not near as good as F1RST. I wasn't too fond of the music selection in Earthed, and it just isn't near the same quality of F1RST. I'd still recommend watching it though.

how did you just watch it today unless you baught it(borroed?)
because it would be awsome to be able to rent biking vids unstead of just buying them and hoping there good

O+
Posted: Nov 10, 2008 at 21:43 Quote
jackaljumps wrote:
gdawg wrote:
jackaljumps wrote:
whats earthed 5 like?

how did you just watch it today unless you baught it(borroed?)
because it would be awsome to be able to rent biking vids unstead of just buying them and hoping there good

I'm a pirate! Arggghhh!

• Previous Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.010037
Mobile Version of Website