Official Somerset Freeriders / O.P Trails Thread

PB Forum :: Freeride & Slopestyle
Official Somerset Freeriders / O.P Trails Thread
Mod
Posted: Jul 23, 2011 at 3:06 Quote
3lfd3wd wrote:
almostwise wrote:
Had a meeting with Forestry today, main bridge will be sorted in the the next couple weeks, apologies in advance for the trail closure. Had to remove a few bits of guerrilla building as they failed inspection. Thanks for the effort whoever it was but please get in touch so we can go through the build standards etc. Will post photos later when I find the damn cable.

The ladder drop on the main line is nearing the end of it's life so suggestions on what to replace it with are welcome. I'm thinking a little booter into the bomb-hole.

The forestry will be up there soon felling some trees so please pay attention to any signs or closures and be aware that trails may not be clear or have some damage...as ever, walk the trails before riding.

That's about it for now. If anyone with a car wants to give me (and tools) lifts up there please let me know.

Salute

Retro Razz (bolded bit)

Good to hear things are still happening, sorry I can't be more help, but resits are in the way big time.

hehe yeah...obviously a tad bigger and further back from those days. I'm scouting for some terrain to build an upscaled version of the original trail (old side...two drops to jump). That line was so much fun.
Best of luck with the re-sits.

Mod
Posted: Nov 14, 2011 at 15:28 Quote
So first off..name change. In order to be more inclusive and appeal to more riders and potential sponsors / investors etc.

We've been accepted into Sported. more info will follow about that, but it is very good.

There is much to be done at the trails, but money and transport (aswell as life) have stopped me in my tracks. I'm still busy behind the scenes and am eager to get back up there with a spade. Let me know if you can help with transport or donations toward posts and other materials.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.160381
Mobile Version of Website